PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows where can get semi-apps (like templates) pre made to implement on? thnks

Corier
Aug 1, 2011, 11:52 AM
Hey that's it, I am searching for pré-made / templates / semi app's pre-done to use on my projects. Thanks

dejo
Aug 1, 2011, 07:12 PM
I would suggest checking out all the Sample Code (http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/navigation/index.html?section=Resource+Types&topic=Sample+Code) that Apple supplies.

Corier
Aug 1, 2011, 09:17 PM
Hey thanks a lot man!
That was that really I was searching. Thanks a lot man!!! :)

Philgood
Jul 19, 2012, 02:26 AM
Thanks Dejo but is there anywhere else that I can buy pre made apps that I add to or take away from or plug-ins for my existing apps. I heard there was a marketplace for this sort of thing and that they also sold software scripts.
Thanks,
-Philgood

P.S. Not looking for those app builders sites that charge a monthly fee to build crappy apps on their platform.

KarlJay
Jul 19, 2012, 11:45 AM
I've seen several sites. Some sell complete apps and others sell add on APIs.

Several showed up on eBay as well.

Here's a site that looks like they sell whole apps.
http://www.sellmyapplication.com/

I'd be careful about this because if you're looking for good quality source code, you might not be able to see it till you pay. Also, there could be issues about which version of APIs are used and if they own all add on products.

One other issue that might come up is that some of these on eBay were being sold and resold, and you had to change the name and graphics. Basically they write the app and sell a bunch of copies to anyone that wants one and they all go out and sell them to the users. The original sell was also selling the app to the end users.

All things considered, I'd look for sample code snippets, much cheaper and you learn more, some of those complete apps look pricy.

firewood
Jul 19, 2012, 12:48 PM
Haven't tried it, but you can apparently build a complete Xcode project for a basic iOS app using the buzztouch web site, and then take the resulting Objective C source code and mod it.

Let us know if that works.