Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Can someone name me a couple cool bumper cases compatible with the Verizon iPhone? Just got my back screen protector so I wanna rock a bumper case. I'm gonna be sing the power support crystal back. Anyone know if that's a good choice for a back protector as well?

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Can someone name me a couple cool bumper cases compatible with the Verizon iPhone? Just got my back screen protector so I wanna rock a bumper case. I'm gonna be sing the power support crystal back. Anyone know if that's a good choice for a back protector as well?

First off, Power Support screen protectors are the bomb diggy, so good selection there. As far as what bumper to choose, its personal preference. I dont think there is anything wrong with the Apple bumpers, however Im not hard on my phone. I hear the Apple bumpers will break down over time. Another bumper to check out are the SPG bumpers. Ive read some pretty good reviews on them.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Thanks for the tip man. Yeah I'm not hard on my phone either. I just want one that looks cool and I like form fitting ones. By that I mean Ones that contort to the square edges. Ya know how some cases round the edges of the phone if that makes sense? I like minamilistic straight cut bumpers. Like my favorite case is the incipio edge.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.