Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

craigdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
Sactown
I don't know what's more brilliant, the alias "Ron Mexico" or the guy who set up shop at www.ronmexico.com and is making some $$$ from all this.
ATLANTA - The NFL doesn’t want Ron Mexico to play for the Falcons.

Since that name was listed as an alias for Atlanta quarterback Michael Vick in a lawsuit filed last month, people have gone to the NFL’s online store to order Vick’s No. 7 replica jersey with a personalized “MEXICO” on the back...

...The alias was printed in court documents in a civil lawsuit filed March 14 that alleges Vick infected a woman with herpes. Vick has said he will fight the charges.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7504682/

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Michael Vick is a putz. (So are the folks at ESPN, for worshipping him the way they do.) Vick is SO overrated, and not really even a QB... he's a RB who happens to throw the ball (badly) on occasion. It's only a matter of time before some LB tackles him so hard while he's scrambling that he suffers a career-ending injury. Can you say "Kordell Stewart"? I knew you could.

This whole lawsuit thing is hysterical.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Koodauw said:
I thought it was hilarious. My new name is gonna be Ron Mexico when I go out from now on.

I guess you'll know that any woman who turns you down reads the sports pages... (and is probably worth telling your real name too since she likely wouldn't object to you watching football all Sunday) ;)

I thought the shirts were very funny. I do wonder why he bothered with an alias since anyone in the doctor's waiting room would have recognised him from the ubiquitous sunglasses/Nike etc adverts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.