PDA

View Full Version : MPIX Rocks!

Captpegleg
Aug 1, 2011, 05:24 PM
From time to time people on this site ask questions about different products from various vendors. It's easy enough to have one great experience with a vendor or product but to have a couple close together is a clear sign, at least to me, that they value my business and are willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied. I'm by no means a big customer but I can't imagine a big customer being treated better.
A couple of months ago my mail carrier delivered a box with 6-8 (memories fuzzy) 24"X30" photos that had a very visible crease in the box. MPIX does a great job in packaging and I felt sure I would have a crease in the photos with what I could see outside. I took a photo and sent it to MPIX to see what to do next. The crease was clearly something that happened in transit and I only expected the Post Office to take the blame and somehow make it right. I had some time before I would need the photos and I told MPIX I would try putting some weight on them and see how they looked closer to when I needed them. They said to let them know. The crease was still obvious and I emailed them. Their response arrived the next morning in the FedX van. New photos and no charges or return of the creased photos.
I never expected or implied that MPIX should make things right. I wanted something out of the P.O. but didn't expect that either.
Event #2 just happened. In doing a small gratis project for our local Autism Society I happened to misspell my name. DingDong me, put a finger in the wrong place while trying to hurry. One of my first emails of the day was from MPIX telling me that they noticed the mistake in processing and gave me the opportunity to correct my error.
I've never been disappointed with their quality and I can't imagine getting better service.
My rant for the day.

BJMRamage
Aug 2, 2011, 07:52 AM
I ordered some photos from MPix a while back and thought they turned out great. I like their metallic prints for some photos of mine (Peacock turned out great). I compared them to Costco enlargements (I know not the same caliber but wanted to check it out) MPix was clearly better though for some instances I can see the inexpensive prices of Costco prints working fine.