PDA

View Full Version : How will all these OS X Lion bugs be corrected soon?

jeffreyk
Aug 2, 2011, 11:00 AM
Seeing how many issues there are with 10.7 Lion, can Apple address and correct the majority of bugs in the 10.7.1 release? Or, will all these bugs take months to sort out and correct? I was going to upgrade to Lion but, after reading the multitude of issues users were reporting, I'm holding off until it seems stability is back to OS X.

hollerz
Aug 2, 2011, 11:38 AM
Wait there, I'll just go get my crystal ball!

Steve's Barber
Aug 2, 2011, 11:49 AM
IMO the longer it takes, the more they fix.

Staying on SL for now. No need for Lion until Fall when iCloud comes out. No rush.

SerrQ
Aug 2, 2011, 11:54 AM
I somehow haven't noticed any bugs, just clean installed Lion today.

Steve's Barber
Aug 2, 2011, 12:19 PM
I somehow haven't noticed any bugs, just clean installed Lion today.One day, eh?

verbalhijacker
Aug 2, 2011, 12:35 PM
If you do what I do then you will not have any bugs at all, use Windows 7 on your Mac. Its runs like a breeze, more stable than the PCs that its designed for. Plus its really fast running on Mac hardware and looks good running on a Mac Laptop.

Sent from my Macbook Pro powered by Windows 7

Internaut
Aug 2, 2011, 12:36 PM
Wait there, I'll just go get my crystal ball!

Don't rush. I happen to have my crystal ball with me. They'll prioritise the bugs (or defects, as we refer to them professionally) into P1, P2, P3 and P4. Then they will target a release in the next 2-3 weeks to fix as many of the P1 and P2 bugs as they can......

derbothaus
Aug 2, 2011, 01:31 PM
If you do what I do then you will not have any bugs at all, use Windows 7 on your Mac. Its runs like a breeze, more stable than the PCs that its designed for. Plus its really fast running on Mac hardware and looks good running on a Mac Laptop.

Sent from my Macbook Pro powered by Windows 7

Newb troll.

SerrQ
Aug 2, 2011, 01:35 PM

Aaaah, I did notice 1 bug :P

The App Exposť when you swipe 3/4 fingers down, it only show 1 app when it's supposed to show all apps on that desktop. I'm still loving Lion so far

xraydoc
Aug 2, 2011, 02:49 PM
Aaaah, I did notice 1 bug :P

The App Exposť when you swipe 3/4 fingers down, it only show 1 app when it's supposed to show all apps on that desktop. I'm still loving Lion so far

That's not a bug. That's by design. 3 finger swipe down shows all open windows of the current app only.

Mikey86uk
Aug 2, 2011, 03:02 PM

You will, don't worry :rolleyes: