Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcportillo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Mexico City
:)Hi, everyone.
I want to share my newest project with you, the first with my new iMac 27" with Core i5. This is a Prehispanic Fusion. I recorded some native instruments (percussion and Quenas flutes) as well as gtrs (Fender Strat Hway One, Ibanez Prestige, Ibanez RG470), bass, keyboards and Symphonic Choirs (EastWest software).
Everything done with Digital Performer 6.03.
Hope you like it and give me a feedback.
Regards :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iGKpke98Rg

xlii

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2006
Millis, Massachusetts
That was really top notch. Does your group have any records out? The flute was the best in my opinion. Brought back memories as I spent 18 months living near Panama City, Panama.

jcportillo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Mexico City
That was really top notch. Does your group have any records out? The flute was the best in my opinion. Brought back memories as I spent 18 months living near Panama City, Panama.

Thanks so much, xlii. There is no band, it's me alone, sorry (lol). That flute is a Quena and it is a southamerican native instrument. I'm recording an album that soon will be on iTunes (I guess). Thanks for your kind comment. Regards! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.