PDA

View Full Version : iPad App "Needs Additional Review Time"?

Patoma16
Aug 5, 2011, 05:26 PM
Ok, so I spent literally two months making the most thorough guide for Zombies (in call of duty black ops). All graphics where made by me, and I made sure to not use any copyrighted names, and images. I even made a "References" section within the app giving credit to all the sites where I "scraped" info from etc. So, after waiting for review for 2 weeks, yesterday the App finally changed to "In Review". So, I got all excited, etc. So, today, a few hours ago, actually, I get an email from apple saying, "Dear Patricio Guerra,
We are currently reviewing an app that you submitted for inclusion on the App Store, and want to let you know that the review process will require additional time. We apologize for the delay and will provide you with an update on the status of your app as soon as possible." So, I did a little research and found out the majority of devs whom receive this email get rejected. So, now I'm all worried. Will I get rejected? What the hell will happen. The app contains no copyrighted game images, and all graphics within the app where created by me in Photoshop. I didn't even mention Call of Duty anywhere in the description or even in the app, just its abbreviation, COD. So, can someone please help me out here. I literally put months into R&D, and don't want to get rejected.

psonice
Aug 10, 2011, 05:32 AM
Is it an app or a book? It'll probably get rejected if it's not really interactive. Other than that, you'll just have to wait and see, they should tell you why it was rejected if it happens.