Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njkeys4

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 18, 2011
Hey guys i just bought the 2011 mba 13 ultimate and love it! I am extremely satisfied but my dream has always been a 15 in ultra thin and now it looks like that MAY come out before xmas. If I was to sell this computer then would i be able to get less then a 350 loss? ...I have apple care also. Would love to keep this for the fact A) i enjoy it and B)the 15 might not come out. A 300 loss is a no brainer but any more then that is pushing it. Thanks!

DustinT

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2011
Hey guys i just bought the 2011 mba 13 ultimate and love it! I am extremely satisfied but my dream has always been a 15 in ultra thin and now it looks like that MAY come out before xmas. If I was to sell this computer then would i be able to get less then a 350 loss? ...I have apple care also. Would love to keep this for the fact A) i enjoy it and B)the 15 might not come out. A 300 loss is a no brainer but any more then that is pushing it. Thanks!
You'll just have to wait and see. Considering there's no telling what Apple and the rest of the market will release between now and then its pretty hard to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.