PDA

View Full Version : Typing on the 13" Macbook Air

MacLappy
Aug 7, 2011, 02:01 PM
I love typing on the Macbook Air. It delights my senses like no other keyboard. Each keystroke returns a sense of satisfaction that permeates my being with holistic joy. Each “click” like the light pattering of summer rain, flowing smoothly akin a well oiled orchestra, flooding my soul with a symphony of calmness. Each push encounters the right amount of resistance, both exhilarating and alluring. Like a skilled seductress each depress an additional stimulate feeding my fingers with an inexplicable pleasure, leaving me begging for more. Yet that is not all. The combination of a gentle incline and ample space to rest my weary hands heighten the effectiveness of this “word” temptress. This is not a mere machine, it is a work of art. To a word smith this is not just a tool, it is an indulgence, it is nirvana.

GGJstudios
Aug 7, 2011, 02:04 PM
You need to get out more. :D

MacLappy
Aug 7, 2011, 02:30 PM
I know, but isn't this keyboard just perfect! :D

nfl46
Aug 7, 2011, 02:35 PM
LOL! I read the first few sentences and thought to myself, "It sounds like the OP is having an orgasm...":eek:

MacLappy
Aug 7, 2011, 02:37 PM
I almost did in a non physical kind of way....kinda!

misterneums
Aug 7, 2011, 02:38 PM
I almost did!

lol.

I find the keyboard to be functional and nice to use.

I'll leave it at that.

Apple OC
Aug 7, 2011, 02:41 PM
I am sure you could have said a few more nice things about the keyboard :D

iPhysicist
Aug 7, 2011, 02:47 PM
then you should "try" the touchpad - actually THIS is pure joy

clyde2801
Aug 7, 2011, 02:50 PM
then you should "try" the touchpad - actually THIS is pure joy

<reads post>
<looks around the room>
<starts to unzip...>:eek::o:rolleyes:

I just KNEW this keyboard cover would come in handy!

misterneums
Aug 7, 2011, 03:22 PM
<reads post>
<looks around the room>
<starts to unzip...>:eek::o:rolleyes:

I just KNEW this keyboard cover would come in handy!

Yikes.

iphonsteve4ajob
Aug 7, 2011, 10:02 PM
I love typing on the Macbook Air. It delights my senses like no other keyboard. Each keystroke returns a sense of satisfaction that permeates my being with holistic joy. Each “click” like the light pattering of summer rain, flowing smoothly akin a well oiled orchestra, flooding my soul with a symphony of calmness. Each push encounters the right amount of resistance, both exhilarating and alluring. Like a skilled seductress each depress an additional stimulate feeding my fingers with an inexplicable pleasure, leaving me begging for more. Yet that is not all. The combination of a gentle incline and ample space to rest my weary hands heighten the effectiveness of this “word” temptress. This is not a mere machine, it is a work of art. To a word smith this is not just a tool, it is an indulgence, it is nirvana.

Well said well said! Haha...I'll say this about MacRumors, it's sure has some interesting members. :)

jackyyeow
Aug 7, 2011, 10:16 PM
LOL! I read the first few sentences and thought to myself, "It sounds like the OP is having an orgasm...":eek:

Ditto.:eek: