Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dthmtlgod

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Syracuse, NY
Anybody else pick up one of these cases? I got one yesterday at my local ATT store. The website and iLounge says it is suppose to have a flap for the headphone jack and dock connector. Mine does not have one for the headphone jack. Thoughts?

rapaleeman

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
I have an orange and black one. Mine has a cover over the dock connector and the headphone jack.

No clue as to why yours doesn't have a cover over the headphone jack. That opening is pretty big too.

Hopefully yours doesn't have the almost impossible to open camera slide cover that mine does. The interior slider portion of the Bullfrogz isn't very secure on mine. Neither is the silicone. It comes loose when being pulled from my pocket.

Other than those minor things I actually really like the look and feel of that case even without an integrated screen protector. I still prefer my Survivor though. About the same size overall but it has an integrated screen protector, belt clip, is just better drop protection.

dthmtlgod

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Syracuse, NY
I returned mine to the store, we checked the others and none of them had the headphone flap. This must have been the first generation. Funny thing is, ATT had them for $39.99 and the newer ones on the iFrogz website had them for $34.99. Can get the same case on Amazon for $16.99 as the iFrogz website.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.