Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BambooApps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2011
Ring%2525201.4%252520contest.png

As you all may know or somehow heard that we just released another killer update of our best App for ringtones
designing and customizing your iPhone. RINGTONIUM has two versions: Lite and Pro and that's where the good things come from.

We would love to know what you think about our ringtone creator and let the other to hear about it.
We offer you $25 iTunes gift card for downloading Ringtonium LITE
[ AppStore link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ringtonium-lite-professional/id430836044?mt=8 ] and leave you review on iTunes about the app.
Once you are done, copy paste your review here with iTunes login
so we will know whose review it was.

Lets recap quickly. You will have a chance to win $25 iTunes Gift card for doing the following:

1. Download Ringtonium LITE - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ringtonium-lite-professional/id430836044?mt=8
2. Leave a review on iTunes
3. Copy paste your review + your iTunes login here in the comment below this note
4. Now you have all chances to win the Prize.

We believe the great music app and $25 iTunes gift card worth one minute of your time?
That's it. Good luck and make sure you LIKE our facebook page to hear the results on Friday - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bamboo-Apps/178755488843931

Take care and enjoy your apps.
________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE SEE RINGTONIUM RESOURCES LINKS BELOW
Ringtonium website - http://apps.bam-boo.eu/applications/ringtonium
Our YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlqU5gG-rWQ
AppStore Link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ringtonium-professional-ringtone/id430832944?mt=8
________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Luck everyone
BBAppsLogo256T.png

BambooApps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2011
Anyone joining the conetest

Hey folks, I dont believe that no one is interested in $25. Can't be true. Activate you power and go get them tigers!
Good luck!

iEverything98

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2011
My Entry and Review, hope im in time !

•Overview:
I usually say that the game I'm reviewing is 'one of the best' app/game in its category, but this time, I'm honestly saying, Ringtonium (Lite) Is the best Ringtone And Audio Editing App Ive ever seen, many reasons leading to this decision.

•Features:
This App has Tons of awesome Audio Editing Features, and the way it lets the user use them as a method of perfecting the audio, is fantastic!
First of all you can import any audio from your iDevice. Then you can set the start and ending times, and also use a wheel for finely adjusting this. Once this is done, you can then choose from a number of features to modify your audio clip, which are making it fade in, and fade out, also you can set the pitch of the audio clip. You can also choose to listen to the entire audio clip, ignoring the start and end times, that can be enabled at anytime by tapping the button again. And when you are done editing your audio clip, You can Share it with friends and family in a number of ways like via Twitter, Facebook And Email, and then ofcourse, export it.

•Interface:
This app has such an awesome interface that all I can say is 'Seeing Is Believing' The loading screen is so gorgeous itself, let alone the app! The virtual buttons being of polished metal and the app being a complete Eye Candy, adding more to this, it supports and Fully Uses the Retina Display, Equipped on 4th Gen Devices.

•Cost:
The Lite Version has all the features stated above and is absolutely FREE ! You can add many additional features by Purchasing Ringtonium Pro which costs only a buck ! ($0.99)

•Conclusion:
This is the best audio editing and ringtone app out there on the AppStore, and being a marvellous tool for editing Audio clips and creating Ringtones, Its Like Killing Two Birds with one Stone! So this is what i have to say, "Bamboo Apps Has Done It Again!"

Clearly this app deserves a 5/5 rating !

Hope im still in time to win ! :D

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

And i liked the page as well as 'Talha Ismail'
Hope i win :D

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I posted the review on the appstore as 'Talha Ismail'
:D

Jooowjooow

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2011
ADOBE-like ringtone/soundfx editing app, Excellent Quality ;

Reviewed by j_d_a on itunes

Hands down to Bamboo Group for this must-buy app!!!

When I first saw the UI of this app, I was literally blown away! Having utilized apple's retina display functionality, this app made a big step forward against its competitors! Not only the graphics was amazing but the usability as well. I love the feature of using tabs to navigate across the app for this prompts user to easily access everything! It's definitely a lot easier to use compared with other ringtone design apps for this app implies a straightforward-approach. Hence, this app is for EVERYONE and not for just pros It's like having a Soundbooth and Premiere Pro combined into one simplified product! (I used to edit videos for the past years...) Adding effects is simple with just a tap! Exporting ringtones has never been easier with just a single touch as well

Having said all of these, all I can say now that the invention of Ringtonium made Bamboo Group a TRUSTWORTHY developer of quality, usable, and reliable apps in the App Store! I really really recommend this app to everyone who wants to add a unique and fantastic mix with their ringtones This is surely a keeper on everyone's pocket whenever and wherever they want entertainment on the go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.