Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ben9695

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2011
Hi,
I'm currently on Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I do some audio recording and editing etc and am currently using a tascam US-122L as an audio interface and it works fine with my mac (Macbook pro 2011 2.7ghz i7). I have the latest driver from this site http://tascam.com/product/us-122l/downloads/ , ( the 2.00 one for snow leopard) and, this is probably a stupid question, but i want to upgrade my OS to Lion but will this mean the driver for my tascam US-122L will stop working? Any feedback appreciated,
Thanks,
Ben

andsafety

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2011
My Tascam US122mkii works fine with lion. My Mbox Pro 2 on the other hand was playing dead until I installed the new Pro Tools 9 drivers. Now both work fine.

ben9695

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2011
My Tascam US122mkii works fine with lion. My Mbox Pro 2 on the other hand was playing dead until I installed the new Pro Tools 9 drivers. Now both work fine.

Ah right okay, perhaps it'll be fine then. Your tascam us122mkii is a lot newer model though than my us122L, so not sure if it'll work for me? Thanks for letting me know though

andsafety

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2011
You're welcome.

Maybe try install lion onto a USB drive and give it a test drive that way?

ben9695

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2011
ah, I wouldn't know how to do that! haha oh well, i'll try think of something, thanks for the help anyway:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.