Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Inspiration from the Flurry set of icons. Please let me know what you think!

Photoshop
photoshoph.png

Lion
liono.png

MiStat
mistat.png

Lightroom
lightroomp.png

Facetime (Design credit to MaXK)
facetime.png

Reeder
reeder.png

Office 2011
office2011.png

-AMBP

Last edited:

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Nice work!

When you positing the whole set? :)

It's just a few icons here and there, not aiming for a full set however at the rate I'm going don't be surprised. I will get onto that Lightroom icon right now for Steve's Barber.

EDIT: Lightroom icon is done and is now in the first post.

-AMBP

Last edited:

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
I've got some more icons coming later today. Facetime, Rivet.

-AMBP

Last edited:

i4k20c

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2005
Wow these are great! :cool:

Anyway you might be interested in creating a general applications icon? I drag my apps folder onto my dock and use it as a folder, but would LOVE to have a nice looking folder rather than that ugly blue one.

I also agree that a Office Folder and/or app icon would be amazing.

Really nice work.

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
I made a folder icon for Office 2011. It isn't very good because I've been having image problems. My PNG files just won't open as transparent and it's stopping me from doing proper editing.

There is a general applications icon in the Flurry set. It's perfect IMO so I'm not interested in making a better one.

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
I've been given a MiStat code from the Mac App Store to give away valued at $5. I'll send it to the next person to post here (as long as your account wasn't created today). Make sure you use my icon with it! :D

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
If you could create icons for the stock apps on Lion, like Safari, iTunes, Mission Control, Launchpad, Address Book, QuickTime, Photobooth, iCal, as well as iLife I'd be tempted to make my entire dock "iOS" like.

A Macbook Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
If you could create icons for the stock apps on Lion, like Safari, iTunes, Mission Control, Launchpad, Address Book, QuickTime, Photobooth, iCal, as well as iLife I'd be tempted to make my entire dock "iOS" like.

This has already been done. Look up Flurry on Icon factory. All I'm doing is making icons for the ones that are missing from that set.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.