PDA

View Full Version : Playing music and charge iphone in CAR?

KSKENE247
Aug 15, 2011, 03:04 AM
Hey I am trying to figure this out and need to know if it is possible or not. I currently have a cigarette lighter charger for my iphone, and I have a AUX cord that I plug into the headphone jack. What I would like to do is take a my iphones white USB cord, chop off the USB side and splice the wires to the charger wires, and to the +/- from the AUX cord. Is this possible? If so, does anyone know which wires I would use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
(regardless of receiving an answer, I am going to try it out tomorrow, but I want to know if im wasting my cable or not)

matess212
Aug 15, 2011, 02:00 PM
Hey I am trying to figure this out and need to know if it is possible or not. I currently have a cigarette lighter charger for my iphone, and I have a AUX cord that I plug into the headphone jack. What I would like to do is take a my iphones white USB cord, chop off the USB side and splice the wires to the charger wires, and to the +/- from the AUX cord. Is this possible? If so, does anyone know which wires I would use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
(regardless of receiving an answer, I am going to try it out tomorrow, but I want to know if im wasting my cable or not)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kensington-33429EU-LiquidAUX-iPhone-iPod/dp/B0011UK2HE