Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
I live in the USA and have an American NTSC Xbox 360 but my account is still set to the UK store and I can't change it. DLC usually works when I download from the UK store but will a Game on Demand work? I'm not sure because of all the PAL and NTSC coding stuff.

Wareion

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2011
I get all games for my Xbox from Gamefly. I would suggest that you also take your games from there.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I live in the USA and have an American NTSC Xbox 360 but my account is still set to the UK store and I can't change it. DLC usually works when I download from the UK store but will a Game on Demand work? I'm not sure because of all the PAL and NTSC coding stuff.

I presume you have an HD TV in which case it should work. You might want to try and download a demo from the UK store first. The alternative would be to setup a separate US account with a new gamer tag. Downloading games from there will definitely work.

I know this doesn't help but I have a US Xbox 360 here in the UK with UK, US and Japanese accounts/gamer tags and content downloaded from any of those locations works on my HD TV here in the UK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.