Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vazelos

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
Just got a new MacBook Air a week ago, am a student so was entitled to the $100 gift card. Any suggestions as to what I should put it towards? :)

vazelos

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
ty there are only like 2-3 posts that have suggestions though :O

vazelos

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
I like everything and anything lol. I already have an iPod touch and iPhone 4.

Any cool apps for the MacBook or MBA? Any fun (not large in terms of size) games?

Yo no se, that's why I is asking you allz. :confused::D:p:apple:

Maschil

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2011
Mississippi
I like everything and anything lol. I already have an iPod touch and iPhone 4.

Any cool apps for the MacBook or MBA? Any fun (not large in terms of size) games?

Yo no se, that's why I is asking you allz. :confused::D:p:apple:

ohhh tu hablas esponal? Lol.... anyways.... you can buy lion.... iWork's.... ummm games ....like angry bird or GTA trilogy which just came out... at the mac store

yongren

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2011
use it for an iPhone upgrade if you can.... if not for the new iPod classic or iPod touch...

You can only use the gift card for iTunes & Mac App Store purchases, not hardware. Assuming he's not talking about the one from Best Buy...

vazelos

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
ohhh tu hablas esponal? Lol.... anyways.... you can buy lion.... iWork's.... ummm games ....like angry bird or GTA trilogy which just came out... at the mac store

ty ill check those out...
Am I the only one who finds angry birds played out? I was over it 2 years ago, new levels and whatever but still same concept :cool: I'm cool

----------

You can only use the gift card for iTunes & Mac App Store purchases, not hardware. Assuming he's not talking about the one from Best Buy...

Yea it's the $100 Apple card. I can use it at the Mac App store, iTunes, iBookstore and App Store :):eek:

SDub90

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Long Island
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Wait until there is something you want. You don't have to use it right away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.