Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tha5150

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2008
this might sound pretty dumb to some people but here goes... my company has a but load of money to spend before this years end. we are all going to school for A+, Net+, etc etc ect but we still have a little money left to spend. we just bought 100 iPad 2's for the sales team and they need "training". we had they great idea to find an iOS training class or something and get a certification on it. might help the ol resume out.

what i am thinking is, find a school that the "Apple Genious's" take for their job in order to work at Apple. See where i am heading here? I want to get certified as an Apple Geinious in iOS 5 or 4 or whatever. Again, something to just go to school and get another cert. Hell, i am not paying for it.

So if you guys know anything or where or a link or something, send it over! i am located in South Florida but i am sure i could travel for this if needed.

Again, i know how silly this may sound but when you job says "we need someone to train people, send someone to get a cert" .. you go!!!!

cshearer

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2011
As far as my knowledge goes, you have to fly to Cupertino. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If you're trying to find the course for free online, first check iTunes U. Any other source may be an illegal one, and links to those aren't allowed here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.