PDA

View Full Version : Warcaft 3 Tourney!!!!!

Macmaniac
Oct 1, 2002, 08:34 PM
I think its time for a tournament on War3. This will run during the month of October. If you are interested please post your username and time you can best be on. (Fridays and Saturdays are best)

We will use Lost Temple map, it offers the ability to use any strat and is a well balanced map.

You have until next Teusday to sign up.

Please post username and add me to your friends list:
XDarkSniperX

We will do 1v1 and we need at least one observer to ref the match.

xelterran
Oct 2, 2002, 08:38 AM
how bout a BW/SC tourney too? any1??? :)

spuncan
Oct 2, 2002, 10:05 AM
Well I haven't played 4 a couple weeks but sure. Ur in my friend list along w/ most of the people in the WC3 Headcount post.
Can we schedule it 4 a friday or satuday other then 2 weekends from now.
thx -spuncan
spuncan
BTW- I'd rather play a team game like 4v4 or somethin like that.

chibianh
Oct 2, 2002, 11:13 AM
chibianh is my battle.net name. Those days sound good for me. I play mostly team games and, like spuncan, prefer team games. but I'll do 1v1. :)

ddtlm
Oct 2, 2002, 11:59 AM
Me and my buddy would do 2v2 games, not so sure about 1v1.

Macmaniac
Oct 2, 2002, 05:24 PM
A 1v1 is alot more managble then a 2v2, you need to have all 4 on at once.
We can do those later when we get more people with war3, for now we want to see who is the best MR player:) We should try and have a tournament every few months, hopefully with more people. So far there are 3 of us!

xelterran
Oct 2, 2002, 07:24 PM
WC3 STRATEGY GUYD!

1) Pick human
2) You have to find/create a gap in the trees that is an awkward angle ( http://www.gsx.org/pt2.jpg)
2) House jump into the spot (put your peasant as close to trees as possible, build a house. He should be teleported to the other side)
3) Now just keep building/canceling houses across from your peasant. You get 80 gold/20 wood per cancelation.

LOL:p :p :p

job
Oct 2, 2002, 07:49 PM
Happy birthday MacManiac.. ;) :D :p

iAmAzN
Oct 3, 2002, 04:12 PM
i'm in....my username is iAmAzN I think macmaniac has seen me around once or twice... and i know chibianh VERY well. So tell me when it is alright?

Macmaniac
Oct 3, 2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by hitman
Happy birthday MacManiac.. ;) :D :p

Why thank you:) Someone reads the birthdays:)

Well 4-5 so far, les hope we get more. The matches will be best of 3 just in case of unfair creep droppings;)

The farm bug was fixed.

mac15
Oct 8, 2002, 07:36 PM
where do we sign up? I go the game on the weekend and it rocks

Macmaniac
Oct 9, 2002, 12:11 PM
Sign up in this fourm, just post your username and when you can be on. I have extended the sign up until sunday.

Durandal7
Oct 13, 2002, 01:47 PM
I'm in the Night Elf campaign now. The phone line to the computer I have WCIII on has mysteriously stopped working though so I can't sign up.