Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheWraithOnline

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2011
Seattle
Hi Everyone!

I bought my first Mac yesterday! It's the 13" Macbook Air 128 GB. I'm a college student and I got tired of carrying around my HP HDX 16 lol.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say hi! So far I'm loving the Mac (even though it has a Toshiba SSD :p).

I have one question if someone can help me out with it; I'm from Hungary and I have family over there who I sometimes e-mail with. Is there a way to get a Hungarian keyboard setting next to the standard English one so that I can switch back and forth between the two?

Sorry if my question doesn't quite fit in this forum section but I wasn't sure where to post it.

Thanks in advance!

blevins321

macrumors 68030
Dec 24, 2010
Detroit, MI
I'm about 90% sure that you can have the international keyboard plugged in USB to the computer and it would work as well. The window will probably pop up the first time that says that the keyboard cannot be identified (having you press a couple buttons to help it along). But after that it should work fine.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Hi,

From one recent convert to another !

Your gonna love the mba my friend.

Ive been a windows user for over 20 years and find my macbook air a breath of fresh 'air'.

Forgotten the amount of times ive said WoW to something new ive found on this machine !

Enjoy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.