PDA

View Full Version : H2O unlimitted talk,text & data $60/mo

Sk8mfm
Sep 1, 2011, 04:55 PM
I couldnt find a thread about this but H20 announced today that they offer unlimited data for $60!!

does anyone know if this works on the iphone 4g?? like the data and mms?

https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageControl.php?page=index

appleguy123
Sep 1, 2011, 04:57 PM
How does it work?

Block
Sep 1, 2011, 04:59 PM
How does it work?

I believe they are an AT&T MVNO so there would be no need to unlock and you would have similar coverage to AT&T prepaid. I'm not sure though.

There are cheaper options out there that provide the same thing.

chestvrg
Sep 1, 2011, 07:19 PM
Does anyone know if the new data unlimited plan thw MVNO H2O is offering is able to work on an iphone? Because for $60 it would be a bargain, provided that H2O uses at&t network and it is compatible with its 3G services.

Here is the link to the article I read: http://www.mobileburn.com/chtml/mobile_story.jsp?Id=16457

Please elaborate anyone.

unlimitedx
Sep 1, 2011, 08:25 PM
YES, works with iPhone.

I've been waiting for this. You can use your AT&T iPhone that is LOCKED on H2O wireless, because it runs on AT&T's network.

chestvrg
Sep 1, 2011, 08:33 PM
Wao, I'm selling my galaxy sII and going back to an iPhone 4 then :)

awadeee
Sep 1, 2011, 09:19 PM
Oh how I wish I lived in the USA.

chestvrg
Sep 1, 2011, 09:23 PM
That's what I'm talking about. now all we need to find out if these 3G speeds are throttled or capped at an x amount of GBs.

unlimitedx
Sep 1, 2011, 09:33 PM
i'd imagine the cap, if there was one, would be a minimum of 2gb. even so, it's still a much more affordable option and better value compared to at&t.

mpossoff
Sep 1, 2011, 09:57 PM
It works with iPhone but they don't give you enough data. 250 mb.

awadeee
Sep 1, 2011, 10:00 PM
It works with iPhone but they don't give you enough data. 250 mb.

What do you mean by this?

EDIT: Nvm, poster edited his post.

chestvrg
Sep 1, 2011, 10:06 PM
If you read the article well, the new plan includes unlimited data.

AppleFanatic10
Sep 2, 2011, 02:32 AM
IF AT&T didn't suck in my area.. and I had a iPhone with them and not Verizon I would go to H2O.. only because it's cheaper tho... I honestly think I pay too much for my bill.. but that's just me.

chestvrg
Sep 2, 2011, 07:44 AM
Currently I have a galaxy SII, coming from a factory unlock iphone4. I was paying with at&t at times like $112.32/month and I just didn't find this monthly payment justified. With the galaxy SII, I can have the non-smartphone medianet data plan, but at&t still hits me up with their calling plan of $59.00 for 900mts/month and unl texting for an additional $20/month.

So I see the H2O's new $60/month unl everything plan as a great, not just good but great alternative then paying an expensive bill. I'm still undecided b/c I don't really know if the data will work fine on an iphone, although some users have confirm that it does work, but what about texting and mms features? I would like a fully functional phone if I switch to H2O.

spartanrob
Sep 2, 2011, 09:52 AM
Do they offer any family plans? or is it simply $60 per phone

Fezwick
Sep 2, 2011, 10:05 AM
Currently I have a galaxy SII, coming from a factory unlock iphone4. I was paying with at&t at times like $112.32/month and I just didn't find this monthly payment justified. With the galaxy SII, I can have the non-smartphone medianet data plan, but at&t still hits me up with their calling plan of $59.00 for 900mts/month and unl texting for an additional $20/month.

So I see the H2O's new $60/month unl everything plan as a great, not just good but great alternative then paying an expensive bill. I'm still undecided b/c I don't really know if the data will work fine on an iphone, although some users have confirm that it does work, but what about texting and mms features? I would like a fully functional phone if I switch to H2O.

Data will work fine, you just have to change the APN. MMS you have to jailbreak to get that to work, unless there is another workaround that I am unaware of. Texting will work fine. H2O is, for all intents and purposes, AT&T. They run off the prepaid AT&T network. My iPhone 4 is on AT&T prepaid and everything works fine (except for visual voicemail). If my usage changes, I'll definitely hop on H2O.

Be aware that AT&T prepaid doesn't have any roaming whatsoever. If roaming is important to you, then AT&T prepaid is not for you and you should stick with postpaid.

Kyotoma
Sep 2, 2011, 10:18 AM

If you're using an unlocked SGSII, wouldn't you then be able to use AT&T's $50/month unlimited prepaid?

chestvrg
Sep 2, 2011, 10:35 AM
I will look into it. Can the at&t prepaid plan work on an iphone?

Kyotoma
Sep 2, 2011, 10:46 AM

if you Jailbreak+Unlock then cut the SIM down it MIGHT be possible. Google it.

chestvrg
Sep 2, 2011, 10:51 AM
Yeah I do have a SIM cutter right. I wonder if the data speeds would be throttled.

Scott90
Sep 2, 2011, 02:00 PM
So what are the downsides? It just sounds too good to be true: unlimited everything for only a fraction less of what you'd pay AT&T (and even then you won't have unlimited data). You even get $20 international calling, which I personally would use if I had it. If it really does use the AT&T network, coverage shouldn't be any more of any issue than it is now. What should stop me from immediately canceling my contract with AT&T and moving to H2O wireless then?

profets
Sep 2, 2011, 02:57 PM

if you Jailbreak+Unlock then cut the SIM down it MIGHT be possible. Google it.

It's very easy to use AT&T prepaid on an iPhone. You can even just get a micro-sim from AT&T if you need.. don't need to worry about cutting one down.

Voice and text will work right away, and you'll need to change the apn for data to work. No need for jailbreaking or unlocking.

Sk8mfm
Sep 2, 2011, 03:00 PM
Im porting my number from pay as you go att to h20 today!
ive used h20 back when they only had the 50 mb plan and everything worked on my iphone 4 and it wasnt even unlocked

Right now I pay $75 for unlimted talk and text with 500 mb of data

Im really looking forward to this unlimted data for $60
im not sure if its throttled or not

mpossoff
Sep 2, 2011, 03:41 PM
Im porting my number from pay as you go att to h20 today!
ive used h20 back when they only had the 50 mb plan and everything worked on my iphone 4 and it wasnt even unlocked

Right now I pay $75 for unlimted talk and text with 500 mb of data

Im really looking forward to this unlimted data for $60
im not sure if its throttled or not

Wonder if they have a family plan?

Currently we have 4 iPhones on a 700 minute family plan with unltd text and data, mobile to any mobile, aList. We have our google voice #'s set up on aList so in reality we have unltd calling.

Our bill for family plan with above is with my 25% employer discount is : $195 plus taxes. Unltd data, unltd text, unltd calling(google voice on aList).

Block
Sep 2, 2011, 04:37 PM
Wonder if they have a family plan?

Currently we have 4 iPhones on a 700 minute family plan with unltd text and data, mobile to any mobile, aList. We have our google voice #'s set up on aList so in reality we have unltd calling.

Our bill for family plan with above is with my 25% employer discount is : $195 plus taxes. Unltd data, unltd text, unltd calling(google voice on aList).

Something isn't adding up.

$52.50 for 700 Minutes Family Plan (25% FAN)
$22.50 for Unlimited Data Main Line (25% FAN)
$90.00 for Unlimited Data Lines 2-4
$20.00 for Two Additional Lines 3-4
$30.00 for Unlimited Family Texting
---------------------
$215.00 Before Tax and Regulatory Fees

This is assuming that you have either talked to the retention department or found some other means of getting Family 700 with A-List. Otherwise, A-List requires that you have a Family 1400+ plan, which would make the minimum $230.00 Before Tax and Regulatory Fees.

chestvrg
Sep 2, 2011, 04:41 PM
Ok guys I took the jump and went to a nearby BestBuy to get my H2O SIM, was on the phone like 45mts so to get it activated. This was earlier I was able to request a port request like at 12:30pm from at&t to H2O. I had to give in my at&t account no. and they told me it would take b/t 2 to 24hrs for the porting to complete.

Now like 5 hours later it is done, I'm able to make calls on my galaxy sII, but not able to surf the web, will now find out which is the correct APN settings to access data.

chestvrg
Sep 2, 2011, 05:02 PM
Ok I got my internet working now. They use some sor of proxy for android devices, I dont know if the same will apply for the iPhone, but very cool pdf guide can be downloaded online at their site here ==> https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageControl.php?page=dataManualConfig

also I noticed that the data speeds are very slow, I was not able to get past 764Kbps down, it must be b/c the network could be congested or maybe b/c of my apn settings, really dont know but the good thing is that I still have 30 days too switch back my at&t account if anything goes wrong.

my APN settings are (for android settings)

APN name: anything u want
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: 66.209.11.33
Port: 80
username: leave blank
password: leave blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy: 66.209.11.33
MMS port: 80
MMC: leave blank
MNC: leave blank
authentication type: leave blank
APN type: leave blank

If anyone changes their iphones, please post the correct APN settings.

mpossoff
Sep 2, 2011, 06:06 PM
Something isn't adding up.

$52.50 for 700 Minutes Family Plan (25% FAN)
$22.50 for Unlimited Data Main Line (25% FAN)
$90.00 for Unlimited Data Lines 2-4
$20.00 for Two Additional Lines 3-4
$30.00 for Unlimited Family Texting
---------------------
$215.00 Before Tax and Regulatory Fees

This is assuming that you have either talked to the retention department or found some other means of getting Family 700 with A-List. Otherwise, A-List requires that you have a Family 1400+ plan, which would make the minimum $230.00 Before Tax and Regulatory Fees.

Yes I talked to retention and I'm on 700 minute family plan with aList.

Also 25% discount on data on each line.

$45 primary line
$30 each additional line($9.99x3)
$90 data($22.50x4)
$30 unltd text

700 family plan with aList.

Sk8mfm
Sep 2, 2011, 06:07 PM
Ok just got off the phone with h20 and my number is being ported from att to h20 ! hopefully it takes less than 5 hours!!

chestvrg
Sep 2, 2011, 06:24 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6c5240d-66cd-3291.jpgPlease let me know what kind of download speed you are getting b/c I'm getting very suck speeds of like 300kbps. :(

chestvrg
Sep 3, 2011, 02:43 PM
Ok just got off the phone with h20 and my number is being ported from att to h20 ! hopefully it takes less than 5 hours!!

Any luck porting your number to h2o?

vikingjunior
Sep 3, 2011, 02:59 PM
I looked into this and no where does it say there is a soft or hard cap. Unlimited with go phone coverage which is better then say T mobile native coverage.

mpossoff
Sep 3, 2011, 03:01 PM
h2o is only worth it if you only have 1 line. With a family plan of 4 lines it's not worth it especially if you have aList and put your google voice # on aList which means unltd calling.

dave006
Sep 3, 2011, 05:02 PM
Try this existing thread, will help you reduce duplication.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1222621

Dave

vikingjunior
Sep 3, 2011, 05:37 PM
Image (http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6c5240d-66cd-3291.jpg)Please let me know what kind of download speed you are getting b/c I'm getting very suck speeds of like 300kbps. :(

I knew there was a catch.

trajen
Sep 3, 2011, 06:14 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Image (http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6c5240d-66cd-3291.jpg)Please let me know what kind of download speed you are getting b/c I'm getting very suck speeds of like 300kbps. :(

I knew there was a catch.

At least that's better than Edge speeds, right?

Sk8mfm
Sep 3, 2011, 06:19 PM
Any luck porting your number to h2o?

I ported my number over yesteray at 5pm central and they had my wrong account number so I have to wait another 24 hours according to them! It sucks. Oh well! Ill try to do a speedtest once I get it going

chestvrg
Sep 3, 2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah these slow data speeds are killing me, that is the catch :(

mpossoff
Sep 3, 2011, 08:42 PM
Yeah these slow data speeds are killing me, that is the catch :(

The slow speeds are on h2o?

chestvrg
Sep 3, 2011, 08:50 PM
Yes I'm getting slow, very slow internet speeds on H2O, I dont know what is going on, I've done multiple modifications to the APN settings and ran many speed test and I think H2O is throttling the data speeds.

mpossoff
Sep 3, 2011, 09:58 PM
Yes I'm getting slow, very slow internet speeds on H2O, I dont know what is going on, I've done multiple modifications to the APN settings and ran many speed test and I think H2O is throttling the data speeds.

Wow. On AT&T I average 2.5-3/1.5-2. I couldn't live with the speeds you are talking about.

You get what you pay for I guess.

chestvrg
Sep 3, 2011, 10:02 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/20a46c2e-eb16-8d54.jpgYes I'm fed up, I called the at&t port dept to port my number back to at&t. I was getting average downs on at&t of like 3Mbps and with peaks sometimes of over 7Mbps down. I can not stand these slow 3G speeds of h2o.

Sk8mfm
Sep 3, 2011, 11:42 PM
Ok so my Number finally ported over. I got my mms and data working. I
Havent noticed a speed change. It just as fast as my Att pay as you go 3G speeds

chestvrg
Sep 4, 2011, 12:41 AM
Can u please post a speed test to see exactly what speeds you arw getting.

Block
Sep 4, 2011, 01:25 AM
Yes I talked to retention and I'm on 700 minute family plan with aList.

Also 25% discount on data on each line.

$45 primary line
$30 each additional line($9.99x3)
$90 data($22.50x4)
$30 unltd text

700 family plan with aList.

What FAN do you have? I have never seen them applied on data past the primary line.

dave006
Sep 4, 2011, 01:38 AM
What FAN do you have? I have never seen them applied on data past the primary line.It all depends on the FAN, some cover data plans in addtion to the basic rate plan. Mine covers any voice or data feature above $20 per line. I am not aware of any that cover shared features.

Even the $25.00 2GB iPhone data plan is eligible for a discount on certain FANs, the $15 data plan is not eligible for a discount.

Dave

Sk8mfm
Sep 4, 2011, 04:16 AM
H20 data is actually faster than the speeds I used to get on pay as you go

This is the h20 speed

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh292/blackwolffm/04ba3df9.jpg

chestvrg
Sep 4, 2011, 09:49 AM
That is very strange as I was geting speeds in pair with Edge speeds.

Block
Sep 4, 2011, 10:50 AM
It all depends on the FAN, some cover data plans in addtion to the basic rate plan. Mine covers any voice or data feature above $20 per line. I am not aware of any that cover shared features.

Even the $25.00 2GB iPhone data plan is eligible for a discount on certain FANs, the $15 data plan is not eligible for a discount.

Dave

Thanks for the info!

Sk8mfm
Sep 5, 2011, 05:03 PM
That is very strange as I was geting speeds in pair with Edge speeds.

did you port your number back to att?

Spectrum Abuser
Sep 5, 2011, 06:33 PM
This is actually a very good choice and cheaper then Sprints unlimited everything with much better coverage. They only have three or four phones at the moment BUT as others have pointed out you can just bring over your current GSM phones.

chestvrg
Sep 5, 2011, 06:46 PM
did you port your number back to att?

Yes Sk8 I had to port my number back to at&t b/c I just couldnt handle the slow speeds I was getting. I dont know what was it that I did wrong in the H2O APN settings, but for some reason I was never able to achieve data speeds I get on the at&t APN settings. so the most logical thing is to go back to at&t; I did.

I lost $10 H2O SIM I bought at Best Buy
I lost $60 the first month pmt covering the entire month of Sept.

oh well :(

joshwithachance
Sep 5, 2011, 06:48 PM
How does porting an iPhone 4 to H20 work exactly? Just pop in an H20 sim and change the data apn settings? If it's true about the throttled speeds I'm going to stick with AT&T, but I'm still curious.

iag48
Sep 5, 2011, 11:34 PM
So I too fell for the $60 per month everything and I am disappointed with the "3g" speeds here in NYC.
I barely get .20 mb per second. Thats not even a quarter of a MB!
I cant even load a youtube video with out buffering!

Should I call h2o or is this happening to everyone? Btw...I installed the apn settings as suggested by their website.

chestvrg
Sep 5, 2011, 11:53 PM
That is the reason why I had to port back to at&t. I was also getting slow speeds on h2o.

unlimitedx
Sep 6, 2011, 12:01 AM
Yes Sk8 I had to port my number back to at&t b/c I just couldnt handle the slow speeds I was getting. I dont know what was it that I did wrong in the H2O APN settings, but for some reason I was never able to achieve data speeds I get on the at&t APN settings. so the most logical thing is to go back to at&t; I did.

I lost $10 H2O SIM I bought at Best Buy
I lost $60 the first month pmt covering the entire month of Sept.

oh well :(

Since you've already sunk cost into it, why not try it for a few more days and give it some more time :)

chestvrg
Sep 6, 2011, 12:05 AM
No need for that I already ported my number back to at&t. I just couldn't stand those slow internet speeds not minute longer.

eastercat
Sep 6, 2011, 12:21 AM
H2O is a discount provider. Were you really expecting AT&T 3G speed?

iag48
Sep 6, 2011, 12:30 AM
I knew it was too good to be true! But anything is better than Tmo's edge speed (even with Opera Browser). However, I think something is off here.
With edge I am able to load a youtube video in a few moments, where as with h2o 3g it loads a few seconds and then stops downloading.

I'm going to call tomorrow and inquire about the download speeds. I'll be very satisfied with 2mb down!

chestvrg
Sep 6, 2011, 06:47 AM
H2O is a discount provider. Were you really expecting AT&T 3G speed?

Simple is a discounted mvno from tmobile and they provide average good 3g speeds, the only downside is that the the 3G frequency is at 1700Mhz.

themagicman00
Sep 6, 2011, 10:11 PM
It's very easy to use AT&T prepaid on an iPhone. You can even just get a micro-sim from AT&T if you need.. don't need to worry about cutting one down.

Voice and text will work right away, and you'll need to change the apn for data to work. No need for jailbreaking or unlocking.

This is my issue. I got H2O with the unlimited everything for a flat rate of 60 bucks tax included, no 911 fee, no taxes, no fcc charge, no regulatory fee...etc
Anyway, I can't get my data to work since I can not change my APN settings; I had an iPhone with 4.2.1, but had to change it because the home button stopped working and the refurb I was given its on 4.3.5; any ideas, comments?
Thanks

Sk8mfm
Sep 6, 2011, 10:18 PM
This is my issue. I got H2O with the unlimited everything for a flat rate of 60 bucks tax included, no 911 fee, no taxes, no fcc charge, no regulatory fee...etc
Anyway, I can't get my data to work since I can not change my APN settings; I had an iPhone with 4.2.1, but had to change it because the home button stopped working and the refurb I was given its on 4.3.5; any ideas, comments?
Thanks

Ok to configure data with 4.3.5 go to http://www.unlockit.co.nz on your iPhone and install the custom profile for H20 wireless and reboot the phone. That should fix your problem!

themagicman00
Sep 6, 2011, 11:27 PM
Ok to configure data with 4.3.5 go to http://www.unlockit.co.nz on your iPhone and install the custom profile for H20 wireless and reboot the phone. That should fix your problem!

Nope you cant add or edit profiles on 4.3.5, the iphone wont let you.

Sk8mfm
Sep 7, 2011, 12:00 AM
Nope you cant add or edit profiles on 4.3.5, the iphone wont let you.
I just tried it on my brothers iPhone 4 running 4.3.5 and the data is working by installing the apn from that website above

iag48
Sep 7, 2011, 12:55 AM
So is anyone getting decent speeds with h2o? Anyway to tweak the apn settings?

themagicman00
Sep 7, 2011, 11:09 PM
I just tried it on my brothers iPhone 4 running 4.3.5 and the data is working by installing the apn from that website above

Interesting, that's probably because it was never modified. I tried everything, the only way I was able to modify the settings was using winterboard and supreme preferences 3.0.

----------

So is anyone getting decent speeds with h2o? Anyway to tweak the apn settings?

The speed I'm getting from h2o is decent, I'm satisfied. It's not lighting speed, but fast enough to get me by.
Let me know if you find alternative means of changing your APN since AT&T did not want people to modify their APNs.

unlimitedx
Sep 8, 2011, 01:23 AM
No need for that I already ported my number back to at&t. I just couldn't stand those slow internet speeds not minute longer.

aw, well i wish there was some way i could use your sim to try out h20 for myself

iag48
Sep 8, 2011, 11:11 PM
magicman, what is decent?

I actually think I stumbled on to something. Today I installed Tetherme and all of a sudden my DL speeds increased to 0.20-0.35 and my UL around 0.10.

I used the unlockit site for the APN and was initially getting low speeds.

Magicman, what are your apn settings?

themagicman00
Sep 9, 2011, 11:28 PM
magicman, what is decent?

I actually think I stumbled on to something. Today I installed Tetherme and all of a sudden my DL speeds increased to 0.20-0.35 and my UL around 0.10.

I used the unlockit site for the APN and was initially getting low speeds.

Magicman, what are your apn settings?

Just tested my iphone:
0.21dl and .13ul
Apn settings
Apn: att.mvno

chestvrg
Sep 10, 2011, 06:46 AM
On the iphone, do u need to be jailbroken to change the APN settings?

themagicman00
Sep 10, 2011, 10:15 AM
On the iphone, do u need to be jailbroken to change the APN settings?

Not really, but not all the phones can be modified, for instance I did had to ti jb my phone in order to modify the apn settings.

Sk8mfm
Sep 10, 2011, 08:49 PM
i average about 0.80 to 1.0 Mbps. When I use MyWi on my macbook it was reaching 3-4 Mbps when I ran the speedtest.

As far as watching youtube videos, I use the mobile app which loads a lot faster and ive had no problem!
This is actually faster than prepaid att plan I had

iag48
Sep 11, 2011, 01:51 AM
Got tired of the slow "3g" speeds and gave up on this H2O crap. Went out yesterday and bought me a Bold 9900 running on Tmobile's 4G (not really 4g, I know). Great phone! And I'm not tied down to itunes.

See you guys when iPhone 5/4s is compatible with Tmo's network.

Eddy120876
Dec 21, 2011, 01:41 AM
Heres a side by side speed test of the H2O vs AT&T
http://youtu.be/QpOdAXxU620

d0rrell
Dec 23, 2011, 11:11 AM
Does anyone know if the new data unlimited plan thw MVNO H2O is offering is able to work on an iphone? Because for $60 it would be a bargain, provided that H2O uses at&t network and it is compatible with its 3G services.

Here is the link to the article I read: http://www.mobileburn.com/chtml/mobile_story.jsp?Id=16457

Please elaborate anyone.

I have unlocked 3g and it works but speed is not great. On going problems with getting 3G to work after paying thon service ans wait 25 e bill. Have to call customer nminutes plus to get through; then they have to reset the phone to get the 3g on. Sometimes I have had to call back three times to get service back on. I put up withi it because it is so cheap.

TheBigKing
Dec 23, 2011, 11:54 AM
Pretty happy with h2o

Eddy120876
Jan 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
Pretty happy with h2o

cant wait to hook it up with H20 once my contract expires in may :D

miss.manson
Jan 4, 2012, 03:55 PM
I use h20 with my iphone 4s but let me tell you, the data SUCKS. Its slow as hell. And you have to be jailbroken to send/receive mms. I currently use a free app to send or receive pictures.

Edit: its slow when you're not on 3g

Eddy120876
Jan 5, 2012, 03:33 AM
I use h20 with my iphone 4s but let me tell you, the data SUCKS. Its slow as hell. And you have to be jailbroken to send/receive mms. I currently use a free app to send or receive pictures.

Edit: its slow when you're not on 3g

Hey Miss.Manson

Well I know the feeling i used to had a boost mobile phone for work and checking the email was as fun as waiting for wet concrete to dry on a cold day:( I just hope theres a solution to your issue Miss Manson.

Eddy120876
Jan 9, 2012, 01:35 AM
Hey guys

I been hearing some H2O users saying their 2GB has been slashed to 1GB. is this true also theres some competition coming from Red Pocket Mobile and Straight Talk

Eddy120876
Jan 10, 2012, 11:55 PM
Hey guys I did notice our newly love affair with H2O is collapsing. After they slashed the 2GB to 1GB bummer :( ...after feeling down and crap out I decided to go on youtube and watch some weird video to cheer me up and all the sudden, I check my subscription and there it was a video telling me "goodbye H20 and Hello straight talk" after seen in what you can do I was blown away. Now all I need is to purchased the Nokia E71 and cut the sim down and put it to work on the iphone of your choosing.

heres the video:
http://youtu.be/YbwYrqADGgA