Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grayhund

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2011
Hi everybody,
i have one problem, and i hope someone could help me with it.
I`m using Mac OS X 10.6.2. I manage to build successfully Tokend for Smart Card. I have changed source code of one of existing tokend to read certs and keys from my custom card, so now, when SC is inserted into SC reader, keychain shows what is in the card. I want to enable mail signing using this card in Mail app. When i insert SC in reader and start Mail app, clicking on new mail opens the window with signing option checked. However, when i try to send this mail, Mail app shows the message: MFMessageErrorDomain error 1035. Certs in the keychain have Trust Always setting, so this is not the problem as someone suggested on some post. If anybody has similar experience please assist.

Grayhund

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2011
I have founded that _generateSignature method (from BelpicKeyHandle) was not called at all. I presume that`s the reason why mail could not be signed. Someone has idea what is going on, why this method wasn`t called?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.