Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
Hi ,
I have a new productivity application. i did it for our own convenience.
after sitting in class and was looking to get a normal comfortable application that i will be able to use in order to get ready for test and summary seminars etc.

well , its for free cause i know that we are users like free things so why not . use it as you can . if you like it please leave a feedback on iTunes . i worked hard for that . and if you have any request they are all welcome but it will get time for me to get it done till next version if i will make a next version its up to you if you like it.

http://www.cloud-word.com/

to get the app on iTunes :
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cloud-word/id457832169?ls=1&mt=8

i will really appreciate your feedback . i would love to hear what do you think and if there are things that should be improved as well.

However there are already things i found that i'm looking to figure out like and implement:
Automatic Spell Check.
Insert picture from camera (issue on the iTune IPA )
Rotate picture.
Keep Font changes.
Manual guide
and more.
We always look to get better.

Its First Version (Virgin) 1.0 . fresh fresh.
so check it out and enjoy.

Best Regards,
David.

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
Won't load a photo!

Hi Ashwood thanks for your response ,
Yes i know this issue . for some reason the IPA that we load on the iTunes has issue with loading picture from the camera . but from library it works.
if it doesnt work for you as well try to reset your ipad and than try again.

as i said here before it was considerate to be fixed.

Thanks.
David.

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
Hi Ashwood thanks for your response ,
Yes i know this issue . for some reason the IPA that we load on the iTunes has issue with loading picture from the camera . but from library it works.
if it doesnt work for you as well try to reset your ipad and than try again.

as i said here before it was considerate to be fixed.

Thanks.
David.

It didn't work from the library. If you knew there was an issue you should have stated so or not have released it. I deleted it.

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
when we loaded the app we didnt know it has issue .on the IPA its works great . secondly it works fine on our 5 ipad's 2 latest version.
we will run test . we are testing it this is first version. so yes it can has some issues. but so far it works really good.

you can delete the app you act like i owe you something .

this app is for our convenience use. its free dont act like you pay and didnt got your money worth .

Last edited:

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
when we loaded the app we didnt know it has issue .on the IPA its works great . secondly it works fine on our 5 ipad's 2 latest version.
we will run test . we are testing it this is first version. so yes it can has some issues. but so far it works really good.

this app is for our convenience use. its free dont act like you pay and didnt got your money worth .

All I did was question the wisdom of releasing an app with known issues. When I went to the App Store to post a review like you asked, I found other reviews which stated they also could not load a photo. All you accomplished was getting multiple bad reviews that will stay on the App Store even after you correct the issue. You owe me nothing, it was free.

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
well im not expected from someone that represent himself as "ashwood" to have a mature behavior or smart opinion . you are so innocent. dont threat me leave your review there forever.
you start your second post in a rude way ."i deleted it" . that's a kid way ,what are you trying to do to make me feel bad or this is a way for you to try take my motivation off creating my app.
i was looking for feedback and smart response not kids ones like you.
i will just ignore you from now .
Thanks.

GaresTaylan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2009

And with this attitude I wouldn't even think twice about not trying the app to begin with. Nice way to treat your customer-base.

davidcohen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
k.
look he deserved it . you can find me a nice person . but when you put an effort and someone is trying to put you down in begin with you will act the same way . I'm a direct person i don't have attitude at begin with as he was rude don't you think. especially when he act like all what he say its a fact .
the app works from insert picture from library it was obvious from his end that he try to just make it a fight or put it down .

his first comment was "Won't load a photo! " which is fine and i explained him and wrote him my response .

his second post was :
"It didn't work from the library. If you knew there was an issue you should have stated so or not have released it. I deleted it. "

which is extremely rude! i was trying to help him and he answer me back in attitude that was make clear for me that he is not going to be nice at all.

I'm sorry but people like him should be answered back .
im not a cowered just because im represent an application there are many application out there so what . i shouldn't shut up and seat on the side.
we are all human.

when someone talks rude to you you should not take it and shut up.

anyway i will load a video that show that insert pictures does work - not like he says.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.