Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Trout74

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
The operating system is being updated to tiger.

PM just got updates, not that great of one, people are complaining and rightly so.

iMac's update is on the horizon

eMacs rumored too

I wish I could get one of these new updated Apple's

But I just, last month bought my first apple. a 1.42Mini with 512RAM, and I love it!

It is fastser than my old Pentium III 933MHZ, and Panther is so elegant and fun to use. I wonder sometimes what I am missing in all these updates. Sure im going to buy tiger, and somday soon hopefully I will get a new updated rev. B or C. imac, but my 1.42 Mini runs ilife 05 supurbly, and very quickly. I have never enjoyed a software suite so much that was free, and it is very productive.

Innovation is wonderful and I love the rumors and waiting for new updated hardware, but............

I am amazed what my 650$ Mini can do, and how well it performs in the face of all the updates. These Mini's are really quite powerful machines for iLife and web surfing and normal computing tasks, and they handle minor video editing and photo manipulation with ease.

GO MINI! I love mine

trout ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.