Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

khalil313

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
Hi,

i was finish my app (ios 4.3) and when i tested it into my ipad i cant zoom in

can any one help me plzz :(

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Are you referring to the 1x and 2x at the bottom right of the screen when the iPad is running an app designed for the iPhone?

khalil313

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
genious. was a good laugh.

With the information he provided is just.. not good, I mean, zoom can be double tapping, pinching etc.

the double tapping zoom and pinching dont work !

----------

Are you referring to the 1x and 2x at the bottom right of the screen when the iPad is running an app designed for the iPhone?

No, my application is designed only for ipad and i cant do the default zoom in the screen just like other application !

----------

Just move the iPad closer to your face instead.

hhahaha very funny :p

khalil313

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
Are u overriding this function within your application?

no i don't override this function !

i just make a simple application with many views (modal view with images, button, etc...) and when i test my apps in my ipad and want to zoom in the screen by tap-and-drag gesture but nothing happened !

Last edited:

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
If you open your XIB file and open the Identity Inspector (it's one of the tabs for the right column,) is the "Accessibility Enabled" checkbox checked for your various buttons / views?

I've never actually worked with the accessibility zoom before (my eyesight is poor without glasses on, but my solution is to just move the device closer to my face as someone else jokingly suggested,) but my guess is that it's handled through that checkbox and the options below it.

khalil313

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
If you open your XIB file and open the Identity Inspector (it's one of the tabs for the right column,) is the "Accessibility Enabled" checkbox checked for your various buttons / views?

I've never actually worked with the accessibility zoom before (my eyesight is poor without glasses on, but my solution is to just move the device closer to my face as someone else jokingly suggested,) but my guess is that it's handled through that checkbox and the options below it.

yes the "Accessibility Enabled" checkbox is checked for the views but nothing !

should i add some code in my app or what ? that make me crasy :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.