Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jobutex

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2004
Arlington, TX
OK, I'm mad. The tactics that are being used by Tiger Direct are underhanded and a miserable attempt at getting attention. I propose that an Internet-wide boycott campaign be created to let Tiger Direct know that this will not be tolerated by the Apple community, or the Internet community as a whole for that matter.

I have called Tiger Direct (800.800.8300) and told sales that I have previously ordered from them (which I have) but due to the action that they are pursuing against Apple, they have lost both my business, my family's business, and will suffer from bad word-of-mouth advertising by me both on-line and with family/friends/associates until they retract the lawsuit and issue a formal apology.

More contact info here:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/Help/contactus.asp

Make a difference!!!

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
A newbie posting this seems like it will be wastelanded...

Also, your signature is more than 5 lines long.

MBHockey

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2003
Connecticut
I've never liked Tiger Direct, ever since a few years ago when I ordered a CPU/Mobo combo, and they sent me the wrong thing, and had the gaul to want to charge me a restocking fee.

What is going on with Tiger Direct and Apple?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.