Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

froggystudios

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
Yes, this works phenomenally on sexy lady pictures. (And tons of other things!)

Click:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jiggle-hd-bounce-wobble-shake/id461588671?mt=8

example6.jpg

mzl.usehwuol.320x480-75.jpg

--------------------- --------------------- ---------------------

Tell Bill Cosby to grab a spoon, things are about to get Jiggly!

★★ Bounce Anything You Want ★★ Custom Shape Jiggles ★★ Stunning Realism ★★ Bulge, Pinch, & Twist Gestures ★★Awesome Fun ★★ iPad Version Included ★★ Retina Display Included ★★ 

Add jiggly blobs to an image, hit view, and play with them all you want! Your friends will be shocked and amazed at the wonderful wobbly greatness! Once you have the basics down, upgrade your arsenal and make custom shapes that snugly hug any contour with crazy accuracy. Modify distribution centers and weights to change the way your shapes move in fun and creative ways. Jiggle anything you want, go berserk! 

This universal app fits all your devices like a glove, putting every pixel to work for you! We went to great lengths ensuring that it worked on iPads, iPods, and iPhones with and without retina display so you could enjoy it on all your devices!

Our app leverages a novel algorithm for cubic b-spline based arbitrary boundary region approximation and rapid quadrangulation, which could possibly help advance medical science. We put it in your control, rocking your world with gloriously swaying custom blobs and gobs! The most advanced app in its class, and we're still coming up with more!"
--------------------- --------------------- ---------------------

We know the concept isn't 100% original, but hopefully this is a great execution of it. Please let me know (admin@froggystudios.com) if you have any troubles with it or ideas for it. We are open to anything and eager to please.

Oh, and if you want to be a super-hero, drop us a rating. We hate those rating nags, but we might toss one in if we stick with this 0.002% rating percentage. :p

mzl.rblfiwqv.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.usehwuol.320x480-75.jpg

hitekalex

macrumors 68000
Feb 4, 2008
Chicago, USA
Fanatstic. I thought I had every app I could possibly need on my iPad. Now, I see I what I was missing. With Jiggly Boobs HD app - my iPad is finally complete!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.