PDA

View Full Version : Sl Or Lion

Macman45
Sep 20, 2011, 03:25 AM
My MBA is being delivered this week, and I was checking in the configuration section of the order shipping document for which OS is installed.

I'm hoping it will be a clean install of Lion, but its not mentioned in the paperwork. Anyone had an air delivered recently? If so what did you get on yours?:)

Adidas Addict
Sep 20, 2011, 03:26 AM
My MBA is being delivered this week, and I was checking in the configuration section of the order shipping document for which OS is installed.

I'm hoping it will be a clean install of Lion, but its not mentioned in the paperwork. Anyone had an air delivered recently? If so what did you get on yours?:)

All 2011 MBA's ship from Apple with Lion. If you're buying from somewhere else, it's pot luck which you get. Saying that, most larger retailers should have sold through their old stock by now.

Macman45
Sep 20, 2011, 04:00 AM
All 2011 MBA's ship from Apple with Lion. If you're buying from somewhere else, it's pot luck which you get. Saying that, most larger retailers should have sold through their old stock by now.

Buy from Apple....Have friends there so get a discount. Thanks for the info, glad i won't have to install Lion:)

Rasan
Sep 20, 2011, 04:22 AM
The new MBA do not work with SL anyways, so unless you bought a refurbished MBA you will have Lion pre installed.