Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The best feature you look for in an MBA?

• Price.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Design.

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Weight.

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • SSD.

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Sandy Bridge core i5/i7 chips.

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 4 GB RAM.

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Backlit keyboard.

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • The screen.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Number of available accessories.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Apple logo.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • None.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not have a MacBook Air.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

ryan.apham

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2011
As in the Apple ultraportable laptop, not an MBA degree; just joking :D. Just want to see what people's responses are.

You can choose as many answers as you can, as long as they make sense :p.

To me, it is design + SSD + Sandy Bridge + weight + number of accesories + apple logo :cool:.

EDIT: Sorry, I have left out the option of 7 hours of battery :).

Last edited:

eckthroi

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2011
What - no option for the OS X - This was actually one of the main deciding factors for me as I found this system easier to navigate than windows. Everything else was pure bonuses. I wonder how many other people would choose this option :rolleyes:

ryan.apham

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2011
What - no option for the OS X - This was actually one of the main deciding factors for me as I found this system easier to navigate than windows. Everything else was pure bonuses. I wonder how many other people would choose this option :rolleyes:

Sorry for that - but you can include that under Apple logo... Well, seriously, I don't know :D!!! I even left out battery life.

Does anyone know how to edit a poll?

reputationZed

macrumors 65816
Weight, i5/i7, SSD, and design were what swayed me. I'd actually count availability of accessories as a detriment to the MBA at this point. TB peripherals are still few and far between and USB2 doesn't seem like its worth the investment. Hopefully TB peripherals will become more prevalent in the coming months.

Brandon0448

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2011
Anchorage, Alaska
When I was walking through Best Buy and saw the Air for the first time in real life I fell in love with the size and shape of it instantly. Later that night I ordered my 2011 13" ultimate. Loved all the good specs it came with but the design was the selling point for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.