Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macaddict16

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2002
So earlier today I was using my iPad and went online and bought a Groupon and without even realizing it I bought it through my fiancés account because she was already logged in. I was wondering if there were any good multiuser web browsers for the iPad. I have seen Switch, but the reviews aren't very good on it. If there aren't any good multiuser browsers, what is your solution for having multiple users and login information stored?

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
So earlier today I was using my iPad and went online and bought a Groupon and without even realizing it I bought it through my fiancés account because she was already logged in. I was wondering if there were any good multiuser web browsers for the iPad. I have seen Switch, but the reviews aren't very good on it. If there aren't any good multiuser browsers, what is your solution for having multiple users and login information stored?

Just use separate browsers. And put them in different locations. For instance the one I use so my partner doesn't stumble in and erase what I am working on is buried way down several screens over. I suppose if you have nosy people using your device this might not work, but for me this works out perfectly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.