Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Haven't gotten it yet but two questions. 1. For those of you who use it what do you think? And 2. This is my first snap case ever. I've always been iffy with Gavin the top/bottom exposed. Since the band on the iPhone 4 is metal I'm not too worried but just curious, does it scratch easy? Should I be worried about that with this case?

fjd726

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
Just received mine today and I don't like it. It is brand new for the Iphone 4 and I am willing to let it go if anyone is interested. PM me with an offer.

rapaleeman

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
The Feather, or any snap on cover for that matter is really only there for scratch protection and sight grip. For actual protection from drops or really daily use, get a different case.

I have used the Incase Snap, the Feather, and a few others and honestly they are fine if you want a naked phone with some rear scratch protection. Also they do help with antenna issues. Besides that, they are worthless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.