PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to see an iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or both?

AlexanderTT
Sep 22, 2011, 04:52 PM
Firstly, I know there is probably an existing thread out there which is probably identical to this one but I really need these 4 questions answered truthfully, so I would appreciate it if you didn't post "There is already a thread for this, etc."

1) Are we going to see an iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or both released?
2) Which iPhone has the most evidence that it will be released? (5/4S)
3) Will Pre-Orders be available for the iPhone(s)
4) When is the event most likely to take place?

I'd really appreciate it if you could answer these for me, I know there are probably a few threads out there so could you please not post "Post in a different thread", etc. Thanks!

theperipheral
Sep 22, 2011, 04:55 PM
Firstly, I know there is probably an existing thread out there which is probably identical to this one but I really need these 4 questions answered truthfully, so I would appreciate it if you didn't post "There is already a thread for this, etc."

1) Are we going to see an iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or both released?
2) Which iPhone has the most evidence that it will be released? (5/4S)
3) Will Pre-Orders be available for the iPhone(s)
4) When is the event most likely to take place?

I'd really appreciate it if you could answer these for me, I know there are probably a few threads out there so could you please not post "Post in a different thread", etc. Thanks!

Are you stupid? How is anybody here suppose to know the actual answers to these questions?

Go get a brain transplant.

aohus
Sep 22, 2011, 04:55 PM
learn to search. sick of this younger generation expecting information handed to them on a silver platter.

http://i.imgur.com/1tTIt.png

AlexanderTT
Sep 22, 2011, 05:00 PM
Are you stupid? How is anybody here suppose to know the answers to these questions?

Go get a brain transplant.

I'm asking people on their opinion based on the facts.

----------

learn to search. sick of this younger generation expecting information handed to them on a silver platter.

Look, I'm not asking to be handed over all this information, i'm just curious as to what everyone else is speculating about.

applefan289
Sep 22, 2011, 05:00 PM

I happen to be on your side. I don't see what all the fuss is about if you create a another thread for fun. Isn't this what we're all here for? F-U-N?

sick of this younger generation expecting information handed to them on a silver platter.

erm...I'm not even going to address this.

And to the OP, we really don't know yet. Whatever it is, I'm expecting something good. And they say the event is October 4th.

saving107
Sep 22, 2011, 05:01 PM

Your last thread on the same subject was closed and sent to wasteland, what makes you think its ok to open up another thread?

What is going to be released? An iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or both?
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1232854

AlexanderTT
Sep 22, 2011, 05:06 PM
What's with all the uptight harsh people on here!? I thought this was a place where we could all discuss what we all have in common? A love for apple products, you open a new thread and suddenly you're bombarded with replies saying to join other threads and what not. I thought this was a decent place to discuss apple rumors and stuff, I'm only a 15 year old boy, and I can already tell half the people on here are just angry men.

saving107
Sep 22, 2011, 05:10 PM
A love for apple products, you open a new thread and suddenly you're bombarded with replies saying to join other threads and what not. I thought this was a decent place to discuss apple rumors and stuff

Its better to have a unified place for people who are discussing the same subject to stay within the same current thread rather than create multiple threads (clutter) and have everyone's opinion is different places.

applefan289
Sep 22, 2011, 05:10 PM
What's with all the uptight harsh people on here!? I thought this was a place where we could all discuss what we all have in common? A love for apple products, you open a new thread and suddenly you're bombarded with replies saying to join other threads and what not. I thought this was a decent place to discuss apple rumors and stuff, I'm only a 15 year old boy, and I can already tell half the people on here are just angry men.

You got that right. I'm an adult, but it's disappointing to see the level of immaturity, sarcasm, frustration, and plain assholiness on here and other forums.

And this happens to be one of the best forums around...most of the people on here are of higher quality than other forums. This place at least has a tinge of health to it. So if you don't like it here, you won't like it anywhere.

I consider many of the posts in this thread (minus the OP) to be "trolling" posts because they cause a negative and frustrated reaction to the opening poster. And it's a smart way to troll because they're technically enforcing the 'rules' so they're either brown-nosing or have so little of a life that they feel it's important to do what they do. They have already derailed this topic, so instead of it being a wholesome conversation based on the OP (even if it IS a repeat topic), it's a total waste of space on this forum because they tainted it with their posts.

Some of you guys seriously need to get a life.

I better quickly run and edit my post so that it's on-topic before a moderator deletes it from being off-topic.

AlexanderTT
Sep 22, 2011, 05:14 PM
Right, well next time I'll search a bit more thoroughly to guarantee a forum hasn't already been recently created. In my defense I visit MacRumors all the time, but I am a newbie to the forum side of things.

ntrigue
Sep 22, 2011, 05:25 PM
The front page has more answers than any one person you asked.

maflynn
Sep 22, 2011, 05:31 PM
Yes, there are a lot of threads on these subjects
Please feel free to join many of them