PDA

View Full Version : I want an iPod touch but....

mncmoore
Sep 23, 2011, 08:37 PM
I want an iPod touch to keep in my car and plugged up to the stereo system. When iOS 5 comes out I could then sync wirelessly when I'm at the house from in the car and not have to take it inside as you all know. My question is should I get the 3rd or 4th generation model. I think the 3rd would be just fine but there is always the what if I.... Question. What do you guys think?

appleguy123
Sep 23, 2011, 08:42 PM
This 5th generation should be here in a manner of weeks. Wait for it to come out and decide if you want the 5th or the 4th.

rgarjr
Sep 23, 2011, 09:20 PM
If it's just going to be in the car you should consider a classic instead.

appleguy123
Sep 23, 2011, 09:23 PM
If it's just going to be in the car you should consider a classic instead.

That won't WiFi sync though.

mncmoore
Sep 23, 2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah I have a classic but it's a hassle to take it in and wait for it to sync because I always forget to to tale it in and sync. So if I could just hit sync when I get back in the car it would already be done when I'm ready to go again.

rgarjr
Sep 24, 2011, 01:41 AM
Yeah I have a classic but it's a hassle to take it in and wait for it to sync because I always forget to to tale it in and sync. So if I could just hit sync when I get back in the car it would already be done when I'm ready to go again.

Yeah its a hassle but the Classic fits perfect for that, since its primary usage is to play music. iPod Touch just does so many things to be just inside a glove box/console.

mncmoore
Sep 24, 2011, 09:53 AM
Very true. Thanks.