PDA

View Full Version : Conflicting Reports on Steve Jobs' Potential Attendance at iPhone Event

MacRumors
Oct 3, 2011, 10:21 AM
http://images.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/03/conflicting-reports-on-steve-jobs-potential-attendance-at-iphone-event/)

With Apple's iPhone media event set for tomorrow, many have been wondering whether Steve Jobs will be in attendance given concerns over his health and this being the first public event for the company since Tim Cook officially became CEO. Beyond mere speculation, the uncertainty over Jobs' potential attendance is even reflected among those who have apparently been hearing word from sources who might be in a position to know of Jobs' plans.

http://images.macrumors.com/article-new/2011/08/sjobs-500x330.jpg

Reuters suggests (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/02/us-apple-iphone-preview-idUSTRE79113B20111002), without giving a solid sourcing for the claim, that Jobs is indeed "expected" to be in attendance tomorrow.The Apple co-founder, a pancreatic cancer survivor who stepped down in August after his third medical leave, is expected to make an appearance, though a no-show by the Apple co-founder will not be a major disappointment.Reuters also vaguely claims that the next-generation iPhone is "widely expected" to have a larger screen, apparently rehashing (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/08/23/apple-building-cheaper-8gb-iphone-4-end-of-september-launch-alongside-iphone-5/) reports from sources it cited earlier this year. Recent parts leaks have, however, revealed the N94 iPhone 4S to be essentially identical to the iPhone 4 form factor, and essentially no concrete evidence of a redesigned iPhone 5 has surfaced beyond third-party case designs.

As for Steve Jobs, Robert Scoble takes (https://plus.google.com/111091089527727420853/posts/UHyWtULygf2) the opposite position from Reuters, claiming that he is hearing from his sources that Jobs will not be in attendance.I'm hearing that Steve Jobs won't be at tomorrow's press event. He's just not feeling well enough to come out in public, I hear (and yes, that makes me sad, the industry will really miss him and they will see again tomorrow why). I keep wishing that these continued rumors are wrong, but know in my head that they probably are right. That said, tomorrow will be ALL about Steve Jobs even though he probably won't be mentioned much, beyond something like "Steve is watching today's keynote from the comfort of his home and he sends his best wishes to all of you."Tim Cook is expected to lead tomorrow's presentation (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/09/21/apples-iphone-5-media-event-reportedly-scheduled-for-october-4/), with significant assistance from other key executives such as Phil Schiller and Scott Forstall.

Article Link: Conflicting Reports on Steve Jobs' Potential Attendance at iPhone Event (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/03/conflicting-reports-on-steve-jobs-potential-attendance-at-iphone-event/)

rdowns
Oct 3, 2011, 10:24 AM
I don't see Jobs showing up. His presence will only serve to undermine Cook and overshadow the announcement.

Mad Mac Maniac
Maybe for a One More Thing?

teleromeo
I guess he will do a facetime appearance ...

usman93
Oct 3, 2011, 10:26 AM
I want a bigger screen, so android users dont brag! GO :apple:

Juan007
Oct 3, 2011, 10:28 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5313e Safari/7534.48.3)

I bet Cook announces iPhone 4s. Then "one more thing" is SJ announcing iPhone 5!!

GaryMumford
Oct 3, 2011, 10:29 AM
Steve, Stay at home and get well.

Tabris82
Oct 3, 2011, 10:34 AM
If I was a betting man I'd say they will call him in a Demo. :apple:

usman93
Oct 3, 2011, 10:37 AM

agreed. Haha we dont want him to have a heart attack as soon he anounces the iphone 5/4s :eek:

adztaylor
Oct 3, 2011, 10:39 AM
I don't see Jobs showing up. His presence will only serve to undermine Cook and overshadow the announcement.

I agree, just can't see him being there. Could well be wrong though, I mean no one truly knows the situation regarding his health.

42streetsdown
Oct 3, 2011, 10:48 AM

I agree. I think if he'll definitely be a part of future presentations if his heath permits. Right now though it's important for the public to see Cook in charge. It's all about showing confidence in the new CEO.

has there been any news of a live stream?

t22design
Oct 3, 2011, 10:49 AM
I bet Cook announces iPhone 4s. Then "one more thing" is SJ announcing iPhone 5!!

Not going to happen.

1. Jobs won't be on stage, if he is there at all.
2. iPhone 4S is the only iPhone being announced.

Ugg
Oct 3, 2011, 10:50 AM
I think it would be best if he weren't there. Tim needs a chance on his own. SJ's presence might be a distraction.

Frankied22
Oct 3, 2011, 10:51 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Steve Jobs won't be on stage but you know who will? Mr. Redesigned iPhone 5. That's who.

ArtOfWarfare
Oct 3, 2011, 10:51 AM
I guess he will do a facetime appearance ...

If they have some need for demonstrating FaceTime, this would be reasonable.

If Steve Jobs has any more presence than that, though, it would only undermine investors confidence in Tim Cook when Steve Jobs is truly gone.

nylonsteel
Oct 3, 2011, 10:53 AM
re original article

i'll fall off my bar stool if mr jobs appears on stage and says
"oh and just one more thing..."
then whips out the sexy ip5 that every aapl fan has been dreaming about

aikomhoch
Oct 3, 2011, 10:54 AM

While I don't disagree....

On the other hand, SJ sitting in the audience shows that he's involved, which leads to consumer and investor confidence. There's a way to do it so that he's not the center of attention and so that the torch is passed.

Adidas Addict
Oct 3, 2011, 10:59 AM
I phone 5 baby :D

MannieSolo
Oct 3, 2011, 11:01 AM
I believe Steve comes out first and thanks everyone for coming and gives a short speech about how proud he is to have represented the company blah blah blah then he passes the powerpoint clicker to Tom. I think that would be classy

iKream
Oct 3, 2011, 11:07 AM
I think he won't come as much as he would like to. Pictures two days after he quit showed him in TERRIBLE shape. I think he should have a separate event just for him.

arizona654
Oct 3, 2011, 11:10 AM
+1 for the Facetime appearance.

And I'm hoping an A5 AppleTV is the "One More Thing".

So..... ANY news of live streaming or do we have to watch the Macrumorslive.com feed?

surf2snow1
Oct 3, 2011, 11:11 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

If I was a betting man I'd say they will call him in a Demo. :apple:

Assistant call Steve.

iheartiphone4
Oct 3, 2011, 11:11 AM

I hope Steve is there. He's my hero.

puckhead193
Oct 3, 2011, 11:16 AM
i don't see it. It would be nice to see him but I think it will undermined Cook. The only way I see it if its like a last hurrah sorta thing...

AnthonyHarris
Oct 3, 2011, 11:22 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5313e Safari/7534.48.3)

You guessed right

No.

dmula
Oct 3, 2011, 11:24 AM

"Steve is watching today's keynote from the comfort of his home and he sends his best wishes to all of you."

Live stream?

iVoid
Oct 3, 2011, 11:30 AM

Agreed, it would be a major blow to Tim Cook if Steve showed up at Tim's first major product info.

Ironically, Steve's presence would send the stock down as investors would assume that Steve's presence meant a lack of confidence in Tim's ability to show off the new iPhone.

milo
Oct 3, 2011, 11:33 AM
Pictures two days after he quit showed him in TERRIBLE shape.

Those pictures turned out to be fakes.

interestedabit
Oct 3, 2011, 11:42 AM

Not going to happen.

1. Jobs won't be on stage, if he is there at all.
2. iPhone 4S is the only iPhone being announced.

This is 100% correct.

charlituna
Oct 3, 2011, 11:43 AM

I think that Jobs might be there in the background unseen for support and that Cook might take it upon himself to alter the script and request that Jobs come up to the stage and everyone give him an ovation for all the work he has done. But it won't be in the script for Jobs to do anything with the keynote.

Also, that whole 'comfort of his home' is bunk. If Jobs was that sick he wouldn't have asked to be made Chairman or gotten the post. And no way would Cook or anyone else say anything about Jobs health because now there really isn't any legal reason they have to making such comments 100% a privacy invasion. Not to mention that the company is still in the throes of the whole "Steve Jobs is Apple. When he is gone the company is over" nonsense. If they were going to say anything they would do a surprise FaceTime hook up with Steve in his office on campus just to affirm that he's not in the hospital wheezing out his last breath

rather erroneous statement on two levels

1. We have no proof he's under the weather at the moment so there could be no reason for him to be at home or hospital which is why he is at neither

2. the man had pancreatic cancer and a liver transplant. You never 'get well' after such things. Either of them mucks with the basic body chemistry to the point that a person has hormone issues for life, particularly related to weight and muscle mass. You will always look a half step from kicking the bucket even when you are fine. And that's just with one. With both conditions, you really will never 'get well' or look well. But you could be in excellent health for someone that had either condition and good health for a general person. And live another 40 years while all the naysayers drop dead in 10 from too much fried food or get hit by a bus next week.

If Jobs doesn't show there will be no proof that there is an issue with his health, although the blogs will gather hits by claiming in fact that is the reason. He could just be staying away so he doesn't upstage the company CEO. And to continue his campaign to show the world that he is not Apple. There are other folks in the company who are smart, creative etc.

OtherJesus
Oct 3, 2011, 11:47 AM

I hope that Steve is well no matter what happens.
But I believe he would like to do his final keynote with a "one more thing" bigger than iTunes Match...

Adidas Addict
Oct 3, 2011, 11:50 AM

This is 100% correct.

You don't know a ting, you're just guessing like everyone else.

Ironduke
Oct 3, 2011, 11:51 AM
It would be really cool if Johnny Ives charges on stage, kicks Tim Cook in the Nads, then does a victory TBaggin:cool:

charlituna
Oct 3, 2011, 11:53 AM
I believe Steve comes out first and thanks everyone for coming and gives a short speech about how proud he is to have represented the company blah blah blah then he passes the powerpoint clicker to Tom. I think that would be classy

Steve did that with his letter of resignation. No need to do it again.

Besides he's smart enough to know that if he walks out onto that stage the blogs will be talking as much if not more about how he looks, how he's 'clearly' dying and how the company will fall apart when he's gone than whatever Tim says or what products are released. He doesn't want that and will avoid it for such a not needed moment. If he's there and saying anything it will be related to the products or previous financials. Not some ceremonial torch passing.

Assistant call Steve.

Actually the line is "Assistant FaceTime Steve Jobs at work" (so they can show that he's in his office on campus and not on a ventilator in some remote hospital)

Hitch08
Oct 3, 2011, 12:03 PM
As for Steve Jobs, Robert Scoble takes the opposite position from Reuters, claiming that he is hearing from his sources that Jobs will not be in attendance.
Quote:
I'm hearing that Steve Jobs won't be at tomorrow's press event. He's just not feeling well enough to come out in public, I hear (and yes, that makes me sad, the industry will really miss him and they will see again tomorrow why). I keep wishing that these continued rumors are wrong, but know in my head that they probably are right. That said, tomorrow will be ALL about Steve Jobs even though he probably won't be mentioned much, beyond something like "Steve is watching today's keynote from the comfort of his home and he sends his best wishes to all of you."

What do you all make about the comment "they will see again tomorrow why"? Is that a reference to the presentation being disappointing without him? Or, that the product(s) will be disappointing?

Why will the industry realize tomorrow that they really miss him?

FrankySavvy
Oct 3, 2011, 12:04 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8L1)

MacRumors why all the iPhone 5 hate? I feel like every rumor of an iP5 is shot down! Dont be so pesimitistic....be Optimistic!

SockRolid
Oct 3, 2011, 12:07 PM
The baton has been passed to Tim Cook. Time for him to run with it.

If any mention is made of Steve Jobs at all, it might be just a FaceTime call.
Otherwise, Tuesday will be "The Tim Cook Show: Episode 1.1."

lewi
Oct 3, 2011, 12:13 PM
Have to say, it would be a bit strange for a company chairman to have a role in a product announcement. If that's to be done by a member of the board, it should definitely be the role of an executive of the company, not the chair.

In my opinion it would be a mistake for Steve Jobs to appear; it would strike me a bit of Putin vs Medvedev: showing in public that, no matter what title is given, the person wearing the trousers hasn't changed.

hval
Oct 3, 2011, 12:13 PM
I believe that the presentation is being given on the Apple campus rather than the normal location so that Steve J may attend. It will be easier for Steve J to be on campus with very few people knowing, and those that do know will be his own people, as will the security. If Steve J feels up to it he may then participate, but he will certainly be there at the presentation. This may be as support, but probably it is because he wants to be there, even if no one else sees him.

MacGeek50
Oct 3, 2011, 12:24 PM
I would like to see Steve at the Keynote tomorrow.

Stay at home and focus on your health Steve, we can wait for you :-) You've trusted Tim to take the reigns, we have to trust your decision.

Get well soon!

HairyPotter
Oct 3, 2011, 12:29 PM
"The Apple co-founder, a pancreatic cancer survivor who stepped down in August after his third medical leave, is expected to make an appearance, though a no-show by the Apple co-founder will not be a major disappointment."

Every time you guys of the press talk about Steve do you really have to mention, all the time the guy is a pancreatic cancer survivor? Instead of valorizing sensationalism and disgrace can you guys say "the guy who create a revolution on the industry", "the guy who launched the iPhone and dozens of other successful products", "the guy who saved Apple" or other attributes you can think of, instead of valorizing an illness? The press has to start valorizing news about good things instead of building a business on top of disgrace, death and illness. This is not just the case of Steve, but the press loves to see carcasses on the ground.

ade2bee
Oct 3, 2011, 12:55 PM
There's no way he's going to be there!

I wouldn't be! ... After all they're announcing a re-boot of a 16 month old model phone when everyone is expecting an iPhone 5... Tim Cook welcome to the series 'Fall Guy' ... ha haaaaaaaa!

MrXiro
Oct 3, 2011, 12:57 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8L1)

MacRumors why all the iPhone 5 hate? I feel like every rumor of an iP5 is shot down! Dont be so pesimitistic....be Optimistic!

I think it's more being realistic vs being delusional. Why would apple release 2 versions of their updated phone (a5, new camera, etc). It would be better business (and follow apples general pattern of minor yearly updates) for them to release the 4s now, charge full price and next year release a redesigned 5 with a few more substantial upgrades and charge full price again.

My best guess on why not just make the 5 now is that they are waiting for LTE to be worked out before calling the phone an iPhone 5. 5 is one of those landmark numbers they would want to make more special.

I also don't think think Jobs will be there... A FaceTime demo with him would be great though!

Dr Kevorkian94
Oct 3, 2011, 12:59 PM
He will be there but we just won't see him

toddybody
Oct 3, 2011, 12:59 PM
Given his troubled health...I hope he's spending his time in a much more valuable way with his family.

myrtlebee
Oct 3, 2011, 01:03 PM
I could see Cook using Assistant to call someone (voice, not FaceTime) and it being Steve who picks up and just says something nonchalant and witty as a gesture of goodwill and then lets Tim continue with the announcements. I don't think Steve wants to draw much attention away from Cook's first presentation.

gyro.mac
Oct 3, 2011, 01:08 PM
no stream = no steve

jll62
Oct 3, 2011, 01:15 PM
no stream = no steve

There is no evidence to support that conclusion. There was no live stream of the iPad 2 event (after the two prior events were streamed) and yet Steve presented while on a leave of absence. If anything, no stream might suggest that he'll be there, although I truly believe he will not be making any kind of public appearance at the event.

JustinDaigle
Oct 3, 2011, 01:18 PM

Who is Tom?

Anyway, for the reasons stated by everyone else (it'd undermine Cook), Steve won't be at the keynote. Although since I guess it won't be streaming live, it matters a little less.

As for the thing about the larger screen, why will those rumors not just die?
Listen, I want a larger-screen iPhone as much as anyone else, but not only is there no evidence of such a thing, it isn't in Apple's best interests. Apple wants people who own an iPhone to also buy an iPad. And while even if the iPhone "5" had a 4.5 inch screen, I'd still buy an iPad 3, the average consumer couldn't justify that. Screen size is the only real difference between the iPad and the iPhone, and it's imperative to keep quite a gap there so people still find reason to buy both.

NutsNGum
Oct 3, 2011, 01:38 PM
Assistant, call Ste-

http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4e73424b6bb3f79e4c000022-195-146/watch-stevie-wonder-loves-his-iphone-theres-nothing-on-iphone-you-can-do-that-i-cant-do.jpg

vie Wonder

Yvan256
Oct 3, 2011, 01:45 PM
I believe Steve comes out first and thanks everyone for coming and gives a short speech about how proud he is to have represented the company blah blah blah then he passes the powerpoint clicker to Tim. I think that would be classy

... PowerPoint clicker? :rolleyes:

rye9
Oct 3, 2011, 01:50 PM
Okay... I've been trying to follow this all relatively closely, and I understand a lot of things point to exclusively an iPhone 4S... but where does anything exactly correlate iPhone 4S to the "N94" codename?

knemonic
Oct 3, 2011, 01:55 PM

I would say it would be nice to see him one last time. In some respects, Jobs has created a pretty interesting, albeit intimate relationship with us consumers, and to see Jobs hand the company over to Cook would be thoughtful.

I mean, what other company has its most basic customers watching videos of their product launches? Its more entertainment to watch Jobs than simply a product launch, and people have come to know Jobs from his stage presence. Handing it all over to Cook is a good gesture to his fans, even if it is just to say thank you and let the Cooking begin.

Shop
Oct 3, 2011, 02:27 PM
At the end, the phone is going to ring. Tim will talk on the phone for a moment and then share with us that there was supposed to be one more thing...

Oct 3, 2011, 02:56 PM
It seems like most of the comments here tend to go a bit overboard on a few aspects; so let's try to bring some sanity back to this thread:

- There is ABSOLUTELY nothing bizarre about SJ showing up for tomorrow's presentation, even if Tim Cook is officially at the helm now - in fact, Tim has already been THE de facto CEO for more than a year now, and even more so now as the executive in full charge of Apple operations - to say that any public appearance by SJ would reduce Tim's role at Apple is to disregard reality, to say the least;

- SJ STILL holds an official position at Apple - he is the Chairman of the Board. So nothing more natural than having his presence at a major event where new iPhones will be unveiled. Nope, not for running the keynote or most of the presentations, but just to show his support to the company - the fact that the venue chosen is the Apple Theater would make things much easier for him (no travel required);

- In fact, he SHOULD indeed show up unless he is in his deathbed surrounded by family and friends - however, I have difficulty believing that either his current health condition or his ego (in the sense that he would hate to give any impression of extreme frailty to the public, such as appearing in a wheelchair) allow him to be there alongside his peers;

- the analogy to Putin/Medvedev is totally inaccurate, for the simple fact that SJ has already resigned from his CEO position due to health reasons - at most, he will play a secondary "architect/visionary" role like Bill Gates used to; the market and all analysts have already priced in both SJ's exit AND Tim's official control of Apple operations, without ever excluding the possibility for SJ to attend events sporadically - if anything, his one-off presence would demonstrate that Apple can still benefit from his unique vision for a little longer, despite his illness;

- unfortunately those haggard SJ pics were NOT fake - he is gaunt and he is weak; and unless he started some unorthodox/spiritualist therapy, there is little probability he is gonna look better anytime soon.

MartiNZ
Oct 3, 2011, 03:16 PM
The baton has been passed to Tim Cook. Time for him to run with it.

If any mention is made of Steve Jobs at all, it might be just a FaceTime call.
Otherwise, Tuesday will be "The Tim Cook Show: Episode 1.1."

Apple Keynote: The Next Generation

Lesser Evets
Oct 3, 2011, 04:36 PM
He's at home starting Cybus Industries, for obvious reasons. He probably is, too. I can't imagine Steve Jobs just laying down into a grave.

accessoriesguy
Oct 3, 2011, 06:58 PM
I hope jobs shows, he's still cool!

MacinDoc
Oct 4, 2011, 01:35 AM
Put me down for Steve appearing via FaceTime, arranged by the Assistant.

the8thark
Oct 4, 2011, 03:20 AM
Not going to happen in my opinion.
Simply because executives appear on stage. Not members of the board. You would not expect to see Al Gore on stage. And the same for Jobs. Simply cause he's not an Apple executive.

It's a good chance for the public to get weaned off Jobs. But still have Jobs there to kick ass if it needs to be kicked.

chatfan
Oct 4, 2011, 03:28 AM
You sound like someone who would return a "Happy Birthday" card for being incorrect: "rather erroneous statement on two levels: 1 my birthday was not a happy one. I was crying in the video of my birth, therefore you wishing me a happy birthday is not something I can accept as the truth 2 the card is a day late, it is not my birthday anymore"

rather erroneous statement on two levels

1. We have no proof he's under the weather at the moment so there could be no reason for him to be at home or hospital which is why he is at neither

2. the man had pancreatic cancer and a liver transplant. You never 'get well' after such things. Either of them mucks with the basic body chemistry to the point that a person has hormone issues for life, particularly related to weight and muscle mass. You will always look a half step from kicking the bucket even when you are fine. And that's just with one. With both conditions, you really will never 'get well' or look well. But you could be in excellent health for someone that had either condition and good health for a general person. And live another 40 years while all the naysayers drop dead in 10 from too much fried food or get hit by a bus next week.

If Jobs doesn't show there will be no proof that there is an issue with his health, although the blogs will gather hits by claiming in fact that is the reason. He could just be staying away so he doesn't upstage the company CEO. And to continue his campaign to show the world that he is not Apple. There are other folks in the company who are smart, creative etc.

centauratlas
Oct 4, 2011, 06:21 AM
They mention it because it is a big deal. Pancreatic cancer, in general, is essentially a death sentence because it is found so late - the five year rate is 5%. My mom died of it, I was on the founding board for PanCan in 1999. Steve's was the "better" kind of the two most common and not nearly so deadly, but still a huge deal.

I agree his technological achievements are great and should be mentioned in addition, but the pancreatic cancer is amazing and highly relevant to his health now, particularly given the liver transplant which was no doubt related.

By the way, all you guys out there, get your PSA checked. ;-)

I think Steve would like to be there, but it would undermine Cook. He put himself at the Chairman position to phase "Steve" out slowly. Given his health, if he comes back more actively it will be a miracle - don't get me wrong, I want a miracle, I don't know anyone who doesn't want one both from a human standpoint and an Apple/tech industry standpoint. But it is so unlikely that he'll come back at this point it is negligible. If it were another leave, I'd bet on him being back. Under these circumstances though, 1% chance he'll be back. It is very sad, but with the surgery he had for the pancreatic cancer and the liver transplant you don't just "get all better". Sure, they will buy you time, but not enough time.

I hope he beats the odds, but no one can count on it and his leaving the CEO position shows the seriousness of it.

I started as a kid with the Apple ][ and have admired them since, done developing etc and while I understand he is hard to work for, he is an amazing figure.

"
Every time you guys of the press talk about Steve do you really have to mention, all the time the guy is a pancreatic cancer survivor?

lzandman
Oct 4, 2011, 09:23 AM
I think they scrapped the live video streaming of Apple events after Steve announced his medical leave. Maybe they want to make sure that in the event something bad happens (Steve collapsing on stage?), it isn't being broadcast live?

So I guess is Steve was scheduled to appear, since there is no live stream.

MVallee
Oct 4, 2011, 11:16 AM
As much as I would love to see Steve up on stage for the presentation, I think Tim Cook needs to take charge on his own to prove he can do it. If Steve is there people are gunna assume he is still running things and Tim is just a prop.

The most I can see is Steve being in the audience, but even that I wouldn't count on.

interestedabit
Oct 4, 2011, 01:44 PM
You don't know a ting, you're just guessing like everyone else.

Wanna take that back now? :cool: Seems you were very wrong.