PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler-Free 'Let's Talk iPhone' Video Stream

MacRumors
Oct 3, 2011, 03:20 PM
http://images.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/03/spoiler-free-lets-talk-iphone-video-stream/)

With Apple reportedly not providing a video stream of tomorrow's "Let's Talk iPhone" media event, some users are undoubtedly interested in avoiding all of tomorrow's announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

http://images.macrumors.com/article-new/2011/09/iphone_oct4_event_invite1.jpg

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with the link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Bookmark this link (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/03/spoiler-free-lets-talk-iphone-video-stream)
Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow tomorrow's events refrain from making any posts in the thread about tomorrow's announcements.

Article Link: Spoiler-Free 'Let's Talk iPhone' Video Stream (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/03/spoiler-free-lets-talk-iphone-video-stream/)

solarguy17
Oct 3, 2011, 03:24 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8J2)

Best way to be spolier free. Go on a cruise the week of the announcement. I didn't plan it to happen but it happened anyway. I dont even normally go spoiler free but I'm forced to this time.

Just got to remember to start the video download as soon as I get up on Friday morning after we dock!

WildCowboy
Oct 3, 2011, 03:25 PM
Note that the article page isn't yet free of potential spoilers, but we'll be working on that, so hang tight. :)

badtzwang
Oct 3, 2011, 03:26 PM
Asking someone to refrain from posting any spoilers is an invitation for someone to post a spoiler.

chainprayer
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Raise your hand if you're going to watch the live tweets AND the video

Uln4321
does anyone know the average time between the actual event and the time the video is posted?

mfaye21
Oct 3, 2011, 03:28 PM
does anyone know the average time between the actual event and the time the video is posted?

Usually about 5 hours.

tjb1
Oct 3, 2011, 03:30 PM
Good luck with keeping the thread spoiler free...

robogobo
Oct 3, 2011, 03:35 PM
Hi my name is rob and I've been spoiler free for five years.

LGN
Oct 3, 2011, 03:35 PM

It depends, sometimes, it's quite a few hours, but other times not.

Before the live stream thing, they always went up between 5-7 Eastern time, but since that, it's usually much sooner, but only for certain devices, like Safari on SL or Lion, or an iOS device, because they support HTTP live streaming tech.

So, maybe right after it ends, maybe not until 3-5 hours after it ends.

robogobo
Oct 3, 2011, 03:37 PM
Good luck with keeping the thread spoiler free...

Thanks! We usually do a great job right up until the keynote is posted. I can't remember any major spoilers in the years we've had this thread. Macrumors is great.

Sykkro
Oct 3, 2011, 03:38 PM
What about possible live streams from the streaming event to be placed at the Covent Garden Apple Store, in London? :)

ArtOfWarfare
Oct 3, 2011, 03:42 PM
Does anyone have the link to Void's stream checker, and has it been updated for this event yet?

I figure the best way to stay spoiler free is to just stay on that page rather than even this thread, because there's a tendency for people to post spoiling things in them.

xFenixKnightx
Oct 3, 2011, 03:43 PM
This is silly. Honestly, yeah I'd love a stream but I usually roll with Engadget's Live self refreshing live blogs and really its like you don't miss anything. The sucky part about tomorrows show is that I didn't get to switch lunch hours with my co-worker and now have to work and check in on what happens in between patients. :(

cualexander
Oct 3, 2011, 03:46 PM
Shouldn't you lock the thread or at least make sure it doesn't show up on the main page? And I thought in the past there was a subscription for a spoiler-free link. Seems like a better way to go.

But basically, the only way to guarantee no spoilers is to not get on the internet tomorrow. Social Media and News sites will be flooded with news about it. It's kind of like DVRing the Super Bowl and trying to watch it later without finding out about the outcome.

JarScott
Oct 3, 2011, 03:55 PM
Ah! Thank you for this! It's unfortunate they're choosing not to stream it live, but I've definitely like no spoilers before they release the official stream. I'll keep checking back here after 7PM (GMT) tomorrow.

JDee
Oct 3, 2011, 03:58 PM
Just wondering but will the 'Front Page Stories' section on the right hand side of the main article be disabled for this?

Does anyone have the link to Void's stream checker, and has it been updated for this event yet?

http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/
Not updated, (yet).

Jack

EmbraceTheOne
Oct 3, 2011, 04:20 PM
Just wondering but will the 'Front Page Stories' section on the right hand side of the main article be disabled for this?

http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/
Not updated, (yet).

Jack

Explain to me what this website does?

Johnnyboy711
Oct 3, 2011, 04:23 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

Hi my name is rob and I've been spoiler free for five years.

Hi Rob, thank you for sharing with us, my name is Johnny and ive been spoiler free for two and a half years but then had a relapse a year ago but ive been spoiler free ever since.

mrelwood
Oct 3, 2011, 05:49 PM
Oh man. I'm starting to think I don't have the self discipline to go spoiler-free this time. Been waiting for this one for 16 months, of which the last 4 have been increasingly horrible.

Perhaps I should try though.

zub3qin
Oct 3, 2011, 06:18 PM
I'm so spoiler free, i've managed to avoid reading or seeing anything apple for the past 7 years. I'm ending my spoiler-free existence tomorrow though. I can't wait to see the keynotes I've missed. I'm sure it's been amazing what Gil Amelio has brought to us over the years....

rman726
Oct 3, 2011, 06:18 PM
props to you guys who can wait. I am so ***** tired of the rumors, I just want to go to sleep now and wake up at 1PM. Damn work getting in the way of that. :p I am going to be F5'ing Engadget at 1PM for an hour!

reedlight
Oct 3, 2011, 06:19 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

Hi Rob, thank you for sharing with us, my name is Johnny and ive been spoiler free for two and a half years but then had a relapse a year ago but ive been spoiler free ever since.

My name is Reed, and I read spoilers. They control my life. If something says "SPOILER ALERT", I want to navigate away from the page. I want to so badly, but I'm just. not. strong. enough...

xdxdaustin
Oct 3, 2011, 07:04 PM
hey guys. could you help me out? I can't decide weather or not to go spoiler free....around 1:30 I would be able to check the internet and then not again until 2:10 (this is all EST btw) due to school so I can't decide weather or not to go spoiler free and just wait until the video is uploaded, or just hop on ASAP.

xxgilxx
Oct 3, 2011, 07:05 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Ha! Good luck with that. I heard they are planning to stop the rotation of the earth for this...

Doctor Q
Oct 3, 2011, 07:12 PM
hey guys. could you help me out? I can't decide weather or not to go spoiler free....around 1:30 I would be able to check the internet and then not again until 2:10 (this is all EST btw) due to school so I can't decide weather or not to go spoiler free and just wait until the video is uploaded, or just hop on ASAP.
You asked for an opinion so here's mine.

Get the news as soon as you can. That's more fun because you can be the first to tell your friends. You can still watch the video later. Whatever there is to be surprised about, you'll simply know it sooner.

And eat your dessert before dinner too! :)

xxgilxx
Oct 3, 2011, 07:13 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Maybe avoiding contact with other humans, not going to the Internet and communicating by telegraph will make your day spoiler free...

xxgilxx
Oct 3, 2011, 07:16 PM

Not if you need to unload your AAPL stocks...

NameUndecided
Oct 3, 2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks, MacRumors! I usually have to ask someone if they can kindly email or message me a link to the keynote when it's posted, or cover up my view of most of the Apple site like a spazz while checking for a video link later in the day.

skiltrip
Oct 3, 2011, 08:49 PM
I'd love to wait for the video to watch it in it's entirety. But I don't see it happening. My best, and freest time to check it out is while it's happening, so I'll probably follow along on one of the blogger sites.

Anyone know historically how many hours from the event's start time it takes them to post the video?

vincenz
Oct 3, 2011, 08:51 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8J2)

Best way to be spolier free. Go on a cruise the week of the announcement. I didn't plan it to happen but it happened anyway. I dont even normally go spoiler free but I'm forced to this time.

Just got to remember to start the video download as soon as I get up on Friday morning after we dock!

You'll probably overhear some passenger talking about it on the ship. You know Apple products.

spillproof
Oct 3, 2011, 08:54 PM
I'm going to hide myself away in the basement stacks, where I get no signal service or wifi, from 1-6pm.

If you don't hear from me soon after the video is posted, please call the police, I may have been abducted. Thank you.

Edit: I'm alive. Watching the Keynote now.

crayonmuncha
Oct 3, 2011, 09:07 PM
the iphone 4 bumpers on the vodafone website said compatible with iphone 4 and iphone 4s. still praying for iphone 5:D

xeqshunr
Oct 3, 2011, 09:54 PM
Trick is figuring out how to pay for that iPhone 4 I bought in February on VZW and now scrapping for the addition money to upgrade again in the same year. COMMMMONNNN iPhone 5!

backinblack875
Oct 3, 2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks, MacRumors! I usually have to ask someone if they can kindly email or message me a link to the keynote when it's posted, or cover up my view of most of the Apple site like a spazz while checking for a video link later in the day.

LOL thats what i did for last years iPod event

dmz
Oct 3, 2011, 10:15 PM
Gil Amelio?

I nearly peed myself, and I did spew my mouthful of coffee.

Thanks for that.

Gil

RaggieSoft
Oct 3, 2011, 10:26 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm debating if I want to go spoiler free or not myself. I'm going to be riding city buses all day and my 3G(S) battery drains so easily (yes, I'm getting one no matter if it's the 4S, 5, or whatever)

Maybe I should hide in Seattle's Downtown Transit Tunnel where there's no wifi and no cell signal of any kind ;)

(yes I know I know: I'm an Apple fan who lives in Balmer-Land)

lukefinch
Oct 4, 2011, 01:23 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

While I admire those who go spoiler free, it is something that I would like to do, I think it would be impossible for me to do this as the earliest the keynote will be on Apples website will be 11pm UK time and I have college the next morning.

I can't wait about 24 hours after the keynote to find out what happened, especially as we will probably talk about it in my IT class. Looks like I'll be going to engadgets live blog as per usual.

b0r3dguy
Oct 4, 2011, 01:28 AM
It'll be very tough, but still possible, to be spoiler-free.

I personally will be reading the live tweets/blogs because it's too nerve-racking NOT to. :D

cactus33
Oct 4, 2011, 02:48 AM
My name is Reed, and I read spoilers. They control my life. If something says "SPOILER ALERT", I want to navigate away from the page. I want to so badly, but I'm just. not. strong. enough...

My name is Cac, and I am cack-handed when it comes to spoilers. I would often spoil my day by accidentally reading tech-websites. But now I am mature enough to wait till the stream.

ghettochris
Oct 4, 2011, 05:11 AM

Not if you need to unload your AAPL stocks...

If you look at the past, you're almost always best off dumping shares a week to a few days before the product is announced, then buy them back cheaper right after announcement when everyone's pissed about this or that, then they go up again when they sell tons of them building up until you dump right before next announcement, etc. usually opposite with earnings. Playing with options is how to make the big money, but easier to lose it all too...

ghettochris
Oct 4, 2011, 05:23 AM
You asked for an opinion so here's mine.

Get the news as soon as you can. That's more fun because you can be the first to tell your friends. You can still watch the video later. Whatever there is to be surprised about, you'll simply know it sooner.

And eat your dessert before dinner too! :)

I disagree, I love basically turning off the internet for most of a day, waiting until I get to see apple present to me directly, not someone else's take on things, seeing everything for myself before seeing others reactions. So different watching apple present to you vs reading a blog, I find it more exciting and suspenseful than most movies.

I love getting sucked into the reality distortion field for a little bit :apple::D:apple:

Warbitrary
Oct 4, 2011, 05:31 AM
Anyone noticed how "Front page stories" appear on the right of the spoiler-free page? This can't be right.

ghettochris
Oct 4, 2011, 05:36 AM
Anyone noticed how "Front page stories" appear on the right of the spoiler-free page? This can't be right.

just keep your eyes to the left and squint real hard you should be fine

Des Zac
Oct 4, 2011, 05:40 AM

Maybe avoiding contact with other humans, not going to the Internet and communicating by telegraph will make your day spoiler free...

Beep, bud deeeeeep deeeeeep, beeep beeep deeeeeeeeep....

DAMMIT JOHNNY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IT WAS THE NEW iPHONE 5?

Yumunum
Oct 4, 2011, 05:41 AM
I might try being spoiler free if it was possible not to be told the spoilers in real life. My friends would tell me all about it.

evilblob
Oct 4, 2011, 05:45 AM

I'm going to sleep my MacBook Pro overnight on the forums page (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1238474), then wake it up and refresh the page tomorrow morning, just to avoid that problem.

This works for me, because the event is at 4am Wednesday in Australia, so it should nearly be uploaded by around 8-9am.

lincolntran
Oct 4, 2011, 06:07 AM
Is it here yet? Are we there yet?

Can't wait. :D

satpalram
Oct 4, 2011, 06:24 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Wtf, where's Voidness? Is he okay?!

davegoody
Oct 4, 2011, 06:39 AM
This is silly. Honestly, yeah I'd love a stream but I usually roll with Engadget's Live self refreshing live blogs and really its like you don't miss anything. The sucky part about tomorrows show is that I didn't get to switch lunch hours with my co-worker and now have to work and check in on what happens in between patients. :(

Will be checking here as soon as I get home from work tonight.... The thing I cannot understand is why Apple have taken 18months to "only" release another iPhone 4(s) - I think it will be a much bigger announcement !

HauntSlider
Oct 4, 2011, 07:50 AM
Asking someone to refrain from posting any spoilers is an invitation for someone to post a spoiler.

I can't resist this. I'll be that guy...

Vader is Luke's father.

CBlakeston
Oct 4, 2011, 08:49 AM
Hey everyone. I'm totally excited for this keynote :)

I have the following tips for anyone wanting to stay 100% spoiler free as I can guarantee the following WILL happen!

- people will question why we do what we do
- someone will post spoilers in the spoiler free thread
- Those in the know will leave cryptic clues talking around the subject
- people will argue about the definition of 'spoiler free'

Forgive me if this sounds a litlle bitter, but it's happened in every spoiler free thread so far. For me, spoiler free means I don't even want to know whether things were 'as expected' or whether other people's expectations were realised.

Thankfully the forum mods are usually pretty good at sorting out the junk and being on top if it. Also, his voidness is a legend :) and has updated his keynote checker at http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/

Buckle up people :)

macpeach55
Oct 4, 2011, 09:25 AM

I feel your pain, and my suggestion to solve your problem is to spend your time before the Video is released studying spelling. The word is "whether", which introduces the first of two or more alternatives, and not "weather", which is all that Hot/Cold/Windy/Calm/Rainy/Dry stuff which happens outside.

This extra study time will stand you in good stead to get a better job so you can purchase many, many more Apple products.:D

innovative
Oct 4, 2011, 10:32 AM
I can't wait to see what will be introduced today! :apple:

FSMBP
Oct 4, 2011, 10:47 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Wtf, where's Voidness? Is he okay?!

I personally created the past official unofficial Spoiler-Free Threads & Voidness contributed to those threads (last time I sent him a PM).I was going to create one for this event but I personally had a lack of interest.

Best bet is to give Voidness a PM; I'm sure he's busy & has a life, but he may be kind enough to update his Keynote Checker (which is awesome, by the way!).

ArtOfWarfare
Oct 4, 2011, 11:43 AM
Well, crap, apparently Apple's Japan site came back up a little early and Mac Rumors posted some info before I had a chance to change my homepage to this thread.

With any luck, I'll forget what the headline said before I watch a recording of the event.

Edit:

Also, Voidness has updated his keynote checker for "Let's Talk iPhone"

Here's the link: http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/

Cabocorso
Oct 4, 2011, 12:06 PM
If you want to make sure that you don't accidentally open a spoiler site: Use the application 'selfcontrol' for mac. Blocks your internet, skype, ssh, email access except sites on a whitelist. So just put forums.macrumors.com there and you're fine!

wdw_
Oct 4, 2011, 12:09 PM
As always, I am also spoiler free. I've been spoiler-free since about 2000. Back before anyone called it spoiler-free. Back when they stopped streaming all their keynotes live via QT. You'd think with all the video servers they have now, they could stream their events these days, like they did a DECADE ago. Oh well. I'm used to sequestering myself for these things.

But fortunately I have school and work in about an hour. So I'll probably just watch it when I get home from work tonight.....Or maybe right after school depending on if it's out by then and how long it is.

Spotless
Oct 4, 2011, 12:13 PM
Cheers to Voidness for the updated checker. :D

Ahti333
Oct 4, 2011, 12:30 PM
Yup, as always sincere thanks to his Voidness :)

also, with the site going so slow atm i feel like sitting inside a box and hearing masses of people rushing by to get a look at the tickers

wdw_
Oct 4, 2011, 12:33 PM
It'll be very tough, but still possible, to be spoiler-free.

I personally will be reading the live tweets/blogs because it's too nerve-racking NOT to. :D

It's actually gotten way easier in the last year. The keynotes have been getting put online within an hour or two. Last year it took over 10 hours for the WWDC keynote to get posted. That was....mind numbingly frustrating....But I did it! And I'd do it again..

..Although, truthfully...I mostly did all this for Steve. I loved his presentation style and his surprise announcements. If Steve's not doing keynotes anymore...not sure it's really worth being spoiler free. We'll see.

...It's not Steve right? No wait. Don't tell me...Don't tell me. . . . . don't tell me

Journojulz
Oct 4, 2011, 12:41 PM
Oi! No spoiling banner ads - like what happened last time! :D

Ahti333
Oct 4, 2011, 12:43 PM
Just a reminder for everyone wanting to stay spoiler-free: now is propabl your last chance to:

turn off Safari Top-Sites
Set your homepage to blank or this thread
turn off feedreaders and mail, especially if you use growl to display incoming mail
-> turn off software update (yes, by default it does only check every week, but you dont want that to happen to you anyway, do you?) <-
close any open im-clients (don't forget whatsapp etc.)
close itunes OR resize the name and description-field for podcasts, so you wont see the name when you check if the podcast is out
turn of push notifications on iOS-devices
lock your doors
close your windows
get your gun ready
???
profit

DocNYz
Oct 4, 2011, 01:23 PM
Just a reminder for everyone wanting to stay spoiler-free: now is propabl your last chance to:

turn off feedreaders and mail, especially if you use growl to display incoming mail
-> turn off software update (yes, by default it does only check every week, but you dont want that to happen to you anyway, do you?) <-
close itunes OR resize the name and description-field for podcasts, so you wont see the name when you check if the podcast is out
lock your doors
close your windows
get your gun ready
???
profit

Haha I'm just going to go to a Drieleben screening at NYFF, followed by dinner and hope I don't overhear someone saying **** on the street.

robogobo
Oct 4, 2011, 01:26 PM
There's always a joker friend or two of mine who think it's stupid to wait and they send me an SMS with what may or may not be true. I've developed a way of reading and filtering without really processing what I read until somewhere in my spinal column a reflex tells me it's ok or not ok to process. Seriously, it works if you train. Yoda taught me.

ArtOfWarfare
Oct 4, 2011, 01:28 PM

lock your doors
close your windows
get your gun ready
???
profit

IDK, that sounds a little extreme to me. I just change all my references of MacRumors.com to this thread and close conversations with people that I know love to tell me Apple related news ASAP. And if I see the product or name a little early as a result of Apple making it the podcast cover or name, then whatever, at least I tried (plus, I tend to be pretty good at forcing myself to forget things... IE, I have only the foggiest memory of the headline from the leaked Apple Japan site.)

Matbe
Oct 4, 2011, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know if the event is over yet?

Looking forward to watching the keynote in a few hours.

Ahti333
Oct 4, 2011, 01:52 PM

be aware that some ppl may consider this information a spoiler (but thats only the hardcore dudes :D)

brendanspah764
Oct 4, 2011, 01:53 PM

Usually the keynotes are only about an hour and fifteen on average. The event is most likely over, so now...

We wait. :confused:

Ahti333
Oct 4, 2011, 02:13 PM
it up!

check the keynote checker for links http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/

alexkrishnan
Oct 4, 2011, 02:20 PM
Nothing's showing up for me...

Can you post the link?

Bo98
Oct 4, 2011, 02:25 PM
Enjoy!

Link: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_350_ref.mov
iPhone: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_iphone_vod_ref.mov
iPad: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_ipad_vod_ref.mov

Audio: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_audio_ref.mov
Snow Leopard: http://qthttp.apple.com.edgesuite.net/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/sl_vod_mvp.m3u8

tholu
Oct 4, 2011, 02:32 PM
Enjoy!

Link: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_350_ref.mov
iPhone: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_iphone_vod_ref.mov
iPad: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_ipad_vod_ref.mov

Audio: http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/11mnbzxcbnkhbvshdfeuygxvst10_audio_ref.mov
Snow Leopard: http://qthttp.apple.com.edgesuite.net/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/sl_vod_mvp.m3u8

Do these links work for anyone?

Voidness
Oct 4, 2011, 02:42 PM
Hello Everyone!

The keynote is up, enjoy!

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/event/index.html

Not all the usual links are up yet, but the link above should work.

zhell
Oct 4, 2011, 02:44 PM
Do these links work for anyone?

Right-click the first one in Safari and choose "Open in QuickTime Player"... it's working for me.

bearsalley34
Oct 4, 2011, 03:32 PM
keynote's up

robogobo
Oct 4, 2011, 04:44 PM
This is, i think, the shortest spoiler free yet. I didn't even break a sweat. Thanks again everybody for keeping spoiler free alive. See you next time.

DocNYz
Oct 4, 2011, 05:02 PM
Hello Everyone!

The keynote is up, enjoy!

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/11piuhbvdlbkvoih10/event/index.html

Not all the usual links are up yet, but the link above should work.

Thanks as always! Just got back and didn't even have to wait that long. Those of you in NY, def check out Dreileben "trillogy" whenever you get a chance.

satpalram
Oct 4, 2011, 06:41 PM

A faultless 'Spoiler-free'.

Thanks Voidness, as always!