Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jollino

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 15, 2006
Chieti, Italy
Hello all,
apologies if this is not the right forum but I'm not sure which one would fit more than this.
I have just upgraded to the iOS 5.0 GM (I'm a registered dev, don't worry) and restored from iCloud for the first time. I was surprised to see my phone ask me for three different extra Apple IDs, none of which is my main one.
My main one is for the Italian iTunes Store, and a few years ago I created an US one through a gift card I purchased on eBay. I have only one app from the US store on my iPhone, TextNow, because it's not available anywhere else. That's all good and neat.

Still, I was surprised by the other two IDs I was asked for: one of them is an email address of someone I know, though I can't for the life of me remember what I may have gotten from them since they have no iOS devices (so I'm leaning towards a DRM-less audio file perhaps, because I'm 100% sure I never had their password), and the other is an address I can't recognize.

So the question is: is there a way to find out which DRM-equipped files were signed with which email address? I can't make iTunes show any relevant column, and I can't find anything intelligible in the iTunes folder either. I even tried grepping for my address's domain, but there seems to be no trace of it in any of those files.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.