Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SRidge52

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2011
The 4S will be my first iPhone, and since it has the same dimensions as the iPhone 4, I want to go ahead and order a case and screen protector. My budget is no more than $20 for the screen protector, and $30-$50 max for a case.

What I'm looking for in a case: Nice clean look, nothing outrageous or hard on the eyes. Most importantly I want great protection for my phone. I know there's all kinds of different designs, but I'm leaning more towards the "shell" design. But I could be convinced to go other directions if the case is highly regarded.

And the screen protector: I'm not really too knowledgeable on the differences between screen protectors, but I'm looking for something that will, most importantly, protect the screen without diminishing the quality of the picture. Finger prints I'm not too worried about as long as the screen is protected. Anti-glare would be nice....

Would anybody mind recommending me a case and screen protector? My head is spinning from all the different choices and it would be nice to at least be pointed in the right direction. Bonus cookie if you can find them on Amazon.

Thanks in advance for any and all help! :)

(BTW I know the prices are going to be hiked up soon, so the faster I can get some responses, the better. I know I'm asking a lot and I hate being a nuisance, but you guys seem nice and helpful, and I'd really appreciate it)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.