PDA

View Full Version : Question about French Apple Store

Faux Carnival
Oct 5, 2011, 12:41 PM
Do French Apple Stores carry the new Macbook Air with an English keyboard layout? Thanks.

wilsonlaidlaw
Oct 5, 2011, 12:52 PM
Do French Apple Stores carry the new Macbook Air with an English keyboard layout? Thanks.

You can put in a special order. I did this with my Macbook Pro in 2009. I did it by phone. They were very helpful.

Wilson

CyrusKafaiWu
Oct 5, 2011, 02:32 PM
Non, Ils n'ont pas les macbook air avec clavier de anglais dans les magasins. Mais, tu peux l'acheter en ligne.

Aussi, J'ai un clavier de français canadienne!
_____

No, they don't have it with the keyboard in english in stores. But, you can buy online at apple.com?

P.S. I have french canadian keyboard.

m0nkeyb0y
Oct 10, 2011, 05:39 PM
They don't carry them, but they'll order a keyboard and swap it for you for free. I asked several times in the Louvre-Paris store in july/August of this year.

wrinkster22
Oct 10, 2011, 07:19 PM
It depends. Some stores in quebec might if they are near the heart of the city. In france.. no

BadaBing!!
Oct 10, 2011, 07:59 PM
It depends. Some stores in quebec might if they are near the heart of the city. In france.. no

I bought a MBA last week in Quebec city and they asked if I wanted it French or English so it looks like they carry both. I guess it's the same in Montreal.

Kafka
Oct 11, 2011, 05:42 AM

Nan tu vas devoir commander en ligne.

BadaBing!!
Oct 11, 2011, 07:11 AM
Nan tu vas devoir commander en ligne.

Ça fait drôle de voir des posts en français dans ce forum !!