Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jktress

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2009
I purchased the 11" MacBook Air last year as soon as it was unveiled, and as expected it was an amazing machine. However, I always knew I would upgrade if Apple reintroduced the backlit keys and added thunderbolt ports to it.

When I upgraded this summer, I went for the 13" model. Now I'm considering the Thunderbolt display, and I want to go back to the 11". My current MBA is only a few weeks old. How (or where) do you recommend selling this machine? Does Apple do refunds or switches past 14 days?

applefanDrew

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2010
I purchased the 11" MacBook Air last year as soon as it was unveiled, and as expected it was an amazing machine. However, I always knew I would upgrade if Apple reintroduced the backlit keys and added thunderbolt ports to it.

When I upgraded this summer, I went for the 13" model. Now I'm considering the Thunderbolt display, and I want to go back to the 11". My current MBA is only a few weeks old. How (or where) do you recommend selling this machine? Does Apple do refunds or switches past 14 days?

You can sell it to me for $500! :)

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010

Post 245 more messages, and you can sell it on the MacRumors marketplace. Otherwise, I'd suggest eBay, or Craigslist if you are street smart.

All sales are final as far as Apple is concerned after 14 days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.