PDA

View Full Version : InCase Magazine Case or Belkin FlipBlade Stand w/ Zagg Leatherskin?

HappyDude20
Oct 8, 2011, 04:51 PM
I need a solution for my iPad.

Ive been eyeing the InCase Magazine Jacked for iPad, seeing it as a better alternative from Apples original iPad case.

Aside, I've been looking into the Belkin Flipblade, seeing it acts as a stand for the iPad. Favorable in a classroom setting, seeing as I'm at UCLA now. The bonus, at least to me is able to hold my iPad naked, with an alligator Zagg leatherskin.

I like the InCase magazine jacket with it's typing angle.

Dilemmas huh?

jsh1120
Oct 8, 2011, 06:11 PM
Can't comment on the Magazine case but I have the Belkin Flipblade Adjust and it's an excellent product. Several (perhaps 5 or 6) different angles; holds the iPad in either portrait or landscape; very stable; folds flat for portability; high grade aluminum construction; rubber "bumpers" on the portion holding the iPad.

HappyDude20
Oct 8, 2011, 07:02 PM
Can't comment on the Magazine case but I have the Belkin Flipblade Adjust and it's an excellent product. Several (perhaps 5 or 6) different angles; holds the iPad in either portrait or landscape; very stable; folds flat for portability; high grade aluminum construction; rubber "bumpers" on the portion holding the iPad.

Do you also have a wireless keyboard?

My dilemma is, see I'm currently on my dorm bed typing with the iPad propped on my legs, legs bent. The appeal of the InCase Magazine jacket would be the typing angle. I'm not sure the flip blade would fair well in this respect, however see the flip blade winning ten fold in a classroom, assuming a wifi keyboard was in the mix.

I'm wanting to bit the bullet by the end of the night. Either the flip blade and maybe a wireless keyboard, or just a case... But here at UCLA I feel a physical keyboard may be vital to my success. I would just want a compact keyboard, such as one found on Amazon that's folds in half, as opposed to the Apple one...though perhaps I should consider quality over cost.

I hate these small decision making situations.