Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joybulb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
Can anyone offer any assistance? I preordered an iPhone 4s, it will be my first iPhone. I have an iPad 2, and I'm wondering if it's possible to start to add my contacts/phone numbers to my iPad so that when I get my iPhone, I can just sync my contacts and not have to wait to start manually typing all my numbers directly into the phone. If not, is it possible to start adding my contacts directly to iTunes? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
Sync your contacts between your computer and your iPad and when you receive your new iPhone sync your contacts between your computer and your iPhone.

Joybulb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
Sync your contacts between your computer and your iPad and when you receive your new iPhone sync your contacts between your computer and your iPhone.

Ahh the contacts app, I never use it so didn't even think about it...

Hertzog

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2010
I stopped by my local Verizon store last week, and they said they could transfer my contacts from my current phone (Blackberry) if I wanted, so that may be an option for you. I've been syncing my Blackberry and iPad thru contacts on my PC for some time, so that shouldn't be a problem for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.