PDA

View Full Version : WoW Users post your info here

Chrispy
May 5, 2005, 01:24 AM
Hello all,

With all the WoW threads out there I can tell a lot of us are into the game. Why not try to find each other in the game itself. Post your WoW character name and server here and lets see if we can have some in-game macrumors meetings :p Have fun with this all.

Arvid - Level 9 Priest - Malygos
Hanley - Level 16 Paladin - Malygos

Enjoy!

Kosher Terror
May 5, 2005, 01:49 AM
Hey,

Zoljin - 23 Troll Rouge - Stormreaver

(Running on 800 mhz iMac G4:eek: )

britboy
May 5, 2005, 03:09 AM
Britboy - lvl 9 Paladin - Draenor realm

Just started playing on tuesday. So far it is great fun! Got myself into a guild, and leveling up as quickly as possible!

Any other users out there on Draenor? I sure could use a hand getting through the van cleef instance soon :)

chaosbunny
May 5, 2005, 03:19 AM
Hi!

Mariejana, lvl 38 druid, night elf, Alexstrasza

Veldek
May 5, 2005, 03:51 AM
My characters are in my sig. The druid is on Mannoroth, the others on Antonidas. But remember, these are German servers...

takao
May 5, 2005, 05:18 AM
lvl 24 Tauren Druid "Takao" on Mannoroth , Profession: skinning and leatherworks
but i'm awfully slow in question because i've not as much time as i would like,

tried out hunter untill lvl 14 before but i didn't like it and deleted the char, was too much of tamagotchi for me

Veldek
May 5, 2005, 05:41 AM
lvl 24 Tauren Druid "Takao" on MannorothA pity that we are from different sides. Perhaps we'll meet in Moonglade one day...

takao
May 5, 2005, 06:28 AM
A pity that we are from different sides. Perhaps we'll meet in Moonglade one day...

i'm not there that often because i msot of the time have to use my rest stone thing to come back and it's rather boring there ;)

at the moment i'm questing at the "steinkrallengebirge" (the thing north west to the barrens) perhaps we can meet there sometimes

without beating us around of course ... i've written down your name already to exclude you from my lousy pvp attempts ;)

i mostly play at completly unbelivable times mostly:
like monday 13:30 to 18:00, saturday/sunday 7 to 9 am or sometimes during the night, my playtime uring the day is somehow limited if you catch my drift

yellow
May 5, 2005, 06:55 AM
L54 Rogue - Lothar
L25 Mage - Lothar
L26 Warrior - Lothar
L23 Warlock - Lothar

I haven't played in almost 5 months.. WOW became too boring.. anyone else want my characters?

Tiauguinho
May 5, 2005, 08:10 AM
We got a team playing on the USA servers and on the European servers:

USA servers its Burning Legion PvP - Alliance faction -> Contact Torisan if you want to join us.

European its on Alleria PvE (German servers, but guild is with people from all europe) - Alliance faction -> Contact me or Shilinia if you want to join us.

Our USA team is just starting and people are still signing the guild charter and we need help from all the mac users to make the guild as big as possible! But damn, its hard to find Mac users in game! But when you find one its a huge party! Mac users unite! :D

Edit: Forgot about my character... It's a level 49 Night Elf Hunter named Tiauguinho :)

shortyjj
May 5, 2005, 09:16 AM
Eonar:

60 Human Mage
24 NE Druid

huck500
May 5, 2005, 10:07 AM
Server: Lightbringer
Stallion
Level 36 Tauren Hunter
231 Engineering - just made my [Deepdive Helmet]!
210 or so Mining

wcalderini
May 5, 2005, 03:43 PM
Server: Thunderhorn
Character: Logaine Level 56 Human Warrior
Character: Schadoe Level 19 Human Paladin
Character: Wholichau Level 5 Tauren Shaman (Just for the name...think about it...)
BC

BrianKonarsMac
May 5, 2005, 06:47 PM
server: Garona

Shaman Lvl 60: Shadowhoof

Druid Lvl 42: Sullimo

Warrior Lvl 12: Zhulwe

Hunter Lvl 7: Helkor

Paladin Lvl 18: Azle

Hunter is boring, even after you get pets still kind of lame.

Druid and Shaman are the most enjoyable, challenging classes. You can do well with them even if you suck (Shaman more than the Druid) but to master them takes alot of work.

t0ast
May 6, 2005, 06:36 AM
Sarayh lvl 48 Paladin @ Twilight's Hammer, EU server
- and alot of lowlvls ranging from 2-35.

My character at WoWpm (http://www.wowpm.com/view_profile.html?num=2960) .. haven't been updated for a while, tho.

huck500
May 6, 2005, 09:21 AM
Hunter is boring, even after you get pets still kind of lame.

Druid and Shaman are the most enjoyable, challenging classes.

Funny, I think druid is the boring class... ;)

Haven't tried shamen yet, looking forward to it.

mj_1903
May 6, 2005, 09:37 AM
Raeyn: 60 undead mage, Azgalor.

Echinda
May 6, 2005, 10:46 AM
On Suramar:

Aaligan - Lvl 17 NE Druid
Oktar - Lvl 13 Orc Warrior
Harbo - Lvl 8 Gnome Warlock
Bullivar - Lvl 8 Tauren Shaman

(and a bunch of others I can't remember right now - up till now it's like I have ADD, I can only play a character for so long before I get bored and switch to a different one - but my druid is currently doing the quests for his aquatic form so he has been keeping my interest)

ExoticFish
May 6, 2005, 12:48 PM
ExoticFish - lvl 23 Night Elf Hunter - Malygos
ExoticFish - lvl 11 Human Warlock - Windrunner

JLaFrance
May 7, 2005, 02:07 PM

Just started playing on tuesday. So far it is great fun! Got myself into a guild, and leveling up as quickly as possible!

Any other users out there on Draenor? I sure could use a hand getting through the van cleef instance soon :)

Im on Draenor, "Excalithor" 42 Warrior

agreenster
May 7, 2005, 02:27 PM
Level 87 DarkMage Orkslayer

AoWolf
May 7, 2005, 04:29 PM
Ari 60 NE warrior Mannaroth

Errow 12 pally Mannaroth

Arbiter 10 NE warrior Smolderthorn

Aiur 29NE warrior Frostmane

Fele 18 rogue Boulderfist

Eamon 42 pally (my bro plays it) on arthas
Too many others to think of...

You two on mannaroth whisper me and I will hook you up with some gold...(the horde guy can IM at Aowolf@mac.com and we will use the neutral AH)

CJM
May 7, 2005, 05:58 PM
Hi, I'm new, don't kill me. ;) I'll set my profile up in a minute or so. I've been looking around on these forums for a couple of months and I gave in and joined.

Level 20 Night Elf Priest, Stormrage, EU

AoWolf
May 7, 2005, 06:13 PM
Hi, I'm new, don't kill me. ;) I'll set my profile up in a minute or so. I've been looking around on these forums for a couple of months and I gave in and joined.

Every one a noob get your pitchforks! Welcome to the forums. ;)

Chrispy
May 7, 2005, 08:16 PM

Welcome to the community. I have always had great luck with the people on this forum and the advice I have obtained here has been priceless. I frequent these forums everyday and I am lost when it is down haha. Welcome and hopefully we can be of advice to you in the future. :)

CJM
May 8, 2005, 04:27 AM
Thanks, its nice to feel welcome.

Veldek
May 8, 2005, 04:36 AM
You two on mannaroth whisper me and I will hook you up with some gold...(the horde guy can IM at Aowolf(at)mac.com and we will use the neutral AH)I think you meant Takao and me, so I just want to make clear that we play on the European servers. I assume you are in the US, so we won’t be able to meet.

JasonL
May 8, 2005, 07:02 AM
On Doomhammer:
Arandor-L60 Priest
Malangeren-L36 Druid

AoWolf
May 8, 2005, 01:32 PM
I think you meant Takao and me, so I just want to make clear that we play on the European servers. I assume you are in the US, so we won’t be able to meet.

So wait you guys have the same realm names as us?

Cnoffis
May 10, 2005, 03:10 PM

I'm on "Draenor" =)

Myralia lvl 20 NE Priest
Isola lvl 44 NE Hunter
Noriko lvl 11 NE Druid
Tracey lvl 12 Human Rouge

I'm thinking about creating a Warrior at the moment, but I will probably wait til my main char is at least lvl 50 =)

BTW: have anyone had any problems with WoW and Tiger?

ionas
May 10, 2005, 03:52 PM
Burning Legion
12 Priest

Blackmoore:

56 Hunter
29 Hunter
10 Priest
10 Druid
10 Warrior

but framerate on my powermac g5 dual 2.0 sucks, so I ll sell that machine, finally, after all that chriping noise went into my head.

gone for good. luck that i got an ibook as well ^

Kosher Terror
May 13, 2005, 12:11 AM
No one on stormreaver eh?

Perceptes
May 17, 2005, 07:26 AM
All on Suramar:

Jimulet - 60 Night Elf druid
Furby - 14 Tauren hunter
Friendly - 17 Orc rogue
Lindsay - 20 Night Elf priest
Lilyflower - 10 Undead mage
Litbaw - 11 Human warrior
Luxaeterna - 14 Human paladin
Twinkie - 10 Gnome warlock
Moulinrogue - 18 Night elf rogue

Guilds: "The Apartment of Irony" on the Alliance side, and "No Pants" on the Horde side. :)

Patmian212
May 17, 2005, 09:13 AM
Server: Azsune
Name: Fredster
Race: Dwarf
Type: Hunter
Skill: Mining and Engineering
Level: 11

I also see know one listed to be playin in Azsune on macrumors.

EDIT: Just got to 6502 WOOOOOHOOOO, took me over a year!

zen
May 23, 2005, 11:14 PM
I've got a level 8 NE hunter, Ockorazen, on Draenor (US server). I've only been playing for a couple of days but I'm definately keen on meeting up with some Mac users to join a guild of some sort. I'm still working out what all that means!

Zen

zen
May 23, 2005, 11:16 PM
So wait you guys have the same realm names as us?
Yeah, they do, but the European servers are separate from the US/Australian/New Zealand servers. Which is a shame, as I'm in NZ and have some UK friends I'd love to play with.

Zen

coconn06
May 24, 2005, 10:10 AM
Server: Khadgar

60 NE Druid, Ness
21 Gnome Warlock, Hyro

Server: Stonemaul
28 Undead Priest, Cadav

I don't play the priest much anymore, because it's fun to play my warlock alt when I have a whole guild supporting me :P

friarbayliff
May 24, 2005, 10:16 AM
Zephindulac - lvl 22 Human warlock - Bleeding Hollow
Touniou - lvl 14 Tauren Shaman - Burning Legion

Kosher Terror
May 24, 2005, 06:30 PM
I've got a level 8 NE hunter, Ockorazen, on Draenor (US server). I've only been playing for a couple of days but I'm definately keen on meeting up with some Mac users to join a guild of some sort. I'm still working out what all that means!

Zen
I don't know if you would want to, but if you are ever interested in making a Horde character, and like PvP, then you could come to Stormreaver. I am in a guild there <Booty Bay Bandits>. Anyways, if you are ever there you can whisper me on Zoljin. (33 Rouge)

chibianh
May 24, 2005, 09:35 PM
Koor
Tauren Warrior
Level 59
Doomhammer

FOR THE HORDE!!

Chrispy
May 24, 2005, 10:39 PM
I just wanted to say I'm glad to see this thread is still alive and kicking. I have added a new character..

Coulter - LVL 7 Rouge Night Elf

Thanks for all the posts everyone and keep em coming :)

shortyjj
May 25, 2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I created a new guy yesterday... level 8 human priest.

JonD
May 26, 2005, 02:04 PM
but framerate on my powermac g5 dual 2.0 sucks, so I ll sell that machine, finally, after all that chriping noise went into my head.

I have the same problem :-/ It's the crappy 9600 card Apple put in (I'm buying an x800 as soon as I can). Oh, and for the chirping, go into the "Hardware" pane of your G5 and uncheck the "Allow Nap" button. No more chirping!

I'm a level 59 Mage on SilverMoon.

Veldek
May 26, 2005, 02:53 PM
Oh, and for the chirping, go into the "Hardware" pane of your G5 and uncheck the "Allow Nap" button. No more chirping!Wow, this really works! Thanks a lot!

Edit: seems to work only partially, the chirping didn't completely go away.

AmnesiacOpera
May 27, 2005, 03:57 AM
Alaynna - Level 11 Paladin - Mannoroth (US)

Just started playing again after losing my job and having no money to pay for an account. Feel free to kick any extra gold my way. ;)

patseguin
May 27, 2005, 09:57 AM
All on "Elune"

Jorune - Lvl 45 Human Paladin
Sheston - Lvl 34 Gnome Warlock
Frath - Lvl 24 Dwarf Hunter

Various other alts, but my warlock is quickly turning into my main.

Mantat
Oct 17, 2007, 03:02 PM
I have a lvl 60 Elf hunter on a PVE server and a lvl 60 Tauren Druid on a PVP server.

They are geared in blue or purple.

If anyone is interested in getting them, PM me!

gamerz
Oct 17, 2007, 04:19 PM
Tarnac-22 Tauren Druid-Deathwing

Started about a month and a half ago, doing pretty well I think.

BTW, My guild is recruiting, any lvls are welcome, we help out with instances, quests, money, etc. Whisper me in game and I'll send you an invite.

liquidthunder
Oct 17, 2007, 04:37 PM
Level 87 DarkMage Orkslayer

Wrong game there bro.

On Trollbane:

Baalrog: Lvl 42 UD Warlock
Gewaltig: Lvl 68 BE warlock
Mephysto: Lvl 8 UD Mage

BrianKonarsMac
Oct 17, 2007, 07:28 PM
Earthenwrath (http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Earthenwrath) - Kilrogg, 70 enhance shaman
Zhulwe (http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Zhulwe) - Kilrogg, 70 prot warrior
Sullimo (http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garona&n=Sullimo) - Garona, 66 feral druid

phillipjfry
Oct 17, 2007, 08:51 PM
Lvl 70 NE Druid Phillipfry ;)
lvl 57 (for now) gnome 'lock milhousevh
lvl 56 Draenei Priest Homerjay
lvl 14 Draenei Shaman GKWillie
All on Bleeding Hollow
I play the game too much :(

pscoble
Oct 17, 2007, 10:14 PM
Torosmen Lvl 70 Resto Druid is my current main

Kalecgos Represent...its a pretty washed up server but man..it was great in the old days..

anthonys
Oct 18, 2007, 03:26 AM
On Shadowsong (US):
Hinoraza, Lvl 62 undead warlock

On Dunemaul (EU)
Satsujin, Lvl 70 night elf rogue

Nermal
Oct 18, 2007, 03:42 AM
Melcene, 70 Human Warrior, Bronzebeard
Behodar, 70 Draenei Shaman, Bronzebeard