Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Third i Dev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
South Africa
Hi

South African indie developer, Third i Development, has launched its first iOS application, called TellUWhat! If you enjoy ridiculously random humour, be sure to check it out for FREE today :)

TellUWhat generates random funny phrases, perfect for sending to your friends for a laugh :) Some reviews thus far:

“Really hilarious application!” - The iPhone App Review
“Bitingly funny … strangely hilarious” – What’s On iPhone
"As jokes apps go, this is my favorite! The database is large and the jokes are funny."
"This has to be one of the funniest apps I've seen in a long time!"
"The most hilarious app on the App Store!"

To celebrate the launch of TellUWhat, we're giving away a top of the range iPad 2:

- FREE entry to win a top of the range iPad 2 using the LITE version.
- TEN ENTRIES using the FULL version (automatic for everyone who has entered already).
- You can enter with both versions to increase your chances of winning.
- The competition now runs worldwide, as long as your country of delivery has an Apple retail store for ordering the prize (see terms and conditions).
- The competition closes on November 10th 2011. The winner will be announced on our web site and via Facebook and Twitter on or by November 15th 2011.

To enter the iPad 2 competition:

1. Download TellUWhat from the Apple App Store:
(http://itunes.com/apps/thirdidevelopmentcc/)

2. Leave a rating and review in the App Store.

3. Copy and paste the App Store review onto our Facebook wall so that we can reach you if you win.

4. That’s it!

Terms & Conditions at:
http://telluwhat.thirdidevelopment.com/telluwhat/Comp.html

Good luck and enjoy :)

Third i Dev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
South Africa
Get TellUWhat FREE and you could win an iPad 2!

"I'd rather lick a gigantic grizzly than shag a footbag with you..."

Generate your own ridiculously random phrases with TellUWhat, available FREE from the App Store :) Get it now and you could win an iPad 2!

Third i Dev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
South Africa
Closing Date

The TellUWhat iPad 2 competition closes November 10th, so there's still time to enter!

Entering is FREE using TellUWhat Lite :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.