Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

midnightfalcon

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's usually between 9 and 10 pst but nothing set in stone

BurningJah

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2010
Belgium
voor u gaat dat rond een uur of zeven zijn! ze zeggen meestal rond 1 pm EST en dat komt ongeveer overeen met Zeven

AlphaVictor87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Saint Louis, MO
This is the first time that I've been impatient for a iOS update

I'm right there with you. I dragged my laptop to work and doing the update over their wifi because i didn't want to wait another 4 hours after it comes out to get it! lol

I'd rather mess around with it at work :D

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
Glad I'm not the only one. At least I don't have class until 2:30. But on the other hand, I do need to get homework done, and it isn't working out so well.

dmbrem99

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2008
anyone else notice that when you connect the phone and go to the top level of the phone... under the Summary tab... the new iPhone icon is displayed with the new "Music" app icon, the "Movies" app icon and "Newsstand" icon?

Just something I notice while being bored and waiting for my iOS5 update. sigh.

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
I'm right there with you. I dragged my laptop to work and doing the update over their wifi because i didn't want to wait another 4 hours after it comes out to get it! lol

LOL me too!

Hazel

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2006
SF Bay Area

Hah! Glad I'm not the only one. Brought the MBP to work, too..

Make7UpYours728

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Florida
anyone else notice that when you connect the phone and go to the top level of the phone... under the Summary tab... the new iPhone icon is displayed with the new "Music" app icon, the "Movies" app icon and "Newsstand" icon?

nice find, i see that now as well

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009

nice find, i see that now as well

Isn't that just baked into iTunes though? curous....

Yumunum

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2011
U.S.
Something tells me we're going to be waiting longer than normal... I mean, think about all that needs to get updated. We're not just talking about iOS 5 here. iWorks, OS X, iOS, ect.

BulkHedd

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2006
Here I was thinking I was weird for bringing my MBP to work today. Looks like I'm far from alone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.