PDA

View Full Version : wanting to create new icloud (.me)account, advice?

abz1981
Oct 12, 2011, 12:32 PM
HI all
Need advice please, and sorry if this is being posted on the wrong part of the forum. This is the situation. I have an apple ID a .mac one, which I use to sign into itunes store and app purchaces on iphone and itunes on my MBA and also signed into the App store on my MBA and used it to start up my MBA when first purchased.

Now I want to move away from this apple ID i had, and create a new one, which will give me a new email address, so therefore a new Itunes account username for the app store on my iphone and MBA and a new itunes store account.

Whats the best way of doing this? is it a matter of creating a new account and simply signing out of all my old username accounts on the above places I have signed into? How would this affect the apple ID on my current MBA, also I take it, I would not be able to access all my previous purchases on my prev username? Does this make sense? Hope someone can help and advise.

Its a personal reason why I want to use a complete diff new apple ID before someone asks.

Thanks in advance

abz