PDA

View Full Version : custom vibrations and reader?

AlphaVictor87
Oct 12, 2011, 01:52 PM
I can't seem to find where the custom vibrations is? or is this specifically for iphone 4 and iphone 4s?

No biggie if it is i just want to make sure.

Also i opened a web page and i don't see the safari reader option.

frostbit3
Oct 12, 2011, 01:57 PM
I can't seem to find where the custom vibrations is? or is this specifically for iphone 4 and iphone 4s?

No biggie if it is i just want to make sure.

Also i opened a web page and i don't see the safari reader option.

Custom vibrations have to be enabled first via accessibility options. Once you enable it you're good to go

AlphaVictor87
Oct 12, 2011, 02:01 PM
Custom vibrations have to be enabled first via accessibility options. Once you enable it you're good to go

Love it!!!

the main alert vibration was always so long! lol i just made myself a quick short vibration! thanks!

Anyone know about reader?

tqubed
Oct 12, 2011, 07:07 PM
Love it!!!

the main alert vibration was always so long! lol i just made myself a quick short vibration! thanks!

Anyone know about reader?

A Reader Icon appears in your top URL bar in Safari.

t.

cperchard
Oct 13, 2011, 02:51 AM
A Reader Icon appears in your top URL bar in Safari.

t.

does it on every site? cos i cant seem to find it? am i going mad? just loaded up new york times and nothing is in the URL at all apart from address like normal

FredV
Oct 13, 2011, 03:02 AM
does it on every site? cos i cant seem to find it? am i going mad? just loaded up new york times and nothing is in the URL at all apart from address like normal

It works on articles only, not main pages.
so if you click and go into an article, then you will see the reader button in the url box.