Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jnick

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
NY
Do I take it that at this time the Neo Hybrid EX II for Verizon or the 4S does not exist?

dieburnbot

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2008
CA
This was SGP's reply to me when I asked them if they were going to make the Neo Hybrid for the 4S:

We are going to have the EX case for iPhone 4S, but we do not know the ETA on
it.
Please check our website time to time for future update.
Thank you.

Peter

rondz

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
Harbor Bay Isle
Just to let you guys know, the GSM SGP Neo Hybrid II EX works well with the iPhone 4S, I received it today due to an error by Citi Electronics on Amazon, I was suppose to receive the CDMA SGP Neo Hybrid EX case but they sent me the II by accident and didn't want to go through the return/exchange process so I tried it on my iPhone 4S and it fits without any case interference with mute button, it sits lower than usual but doesn't interfere at all and if it did, it would rub only against the rubber part of the case, not the plastic part that may scratch the bezel. Just thought I'd share that with you all! :)

Lorid

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2011
EX 2 for 4s

I just ordered the hybrid EX 2 for my 4s in hopes it would fit. I didn't want to buy the original hybrid EX as the 2's are supposed to be made stronger and more durable. I figured if it doesn't fit I will return it. Good to hear it should fit though. I will let you know how it works for me when I get it.

jnick

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
NY
Can anyone post a picture of the EX 2 on the 4S so I can see how it fits before I buy two of them? Thanks!

pocketdoc

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2008
I am using these cases with my 4S. The opening for the mute switch is a little off, but useable.

The volume buttons need to be coaxed into the holes, but they still work.

It looks fine, but if you want a perfect fit, then wait.

Still my fav case!

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Just got this email about this case for the 4S

Hope this helps :D

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting SGPstore.com Customer Service Department.
Hi, my name is Sue from SGPstore.com.

We will be having the Neo Hybrid II for the iPhone 4S (with new colors also).
They will be available within a few weeks.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you.

rondz

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
Harbor Bay Isle
Pictures of the SGP Neo Hybrid EX and SGP Neo Hybrid EX 2. This is an iPhone 4S using the GSM version of these cases. Mute button sits lower than usual but does not interfere with the functionality of it. I am selling the black/white colored one for $25 shipped with a free Vapor Element Carbon back protector if anyone is interested PM me.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1242957/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.