PDA

View Full Version : Wtf...

AlligatorBloodz
Oct 12, 2011, 02:25 PM
Trying to update iPhone 3GS to iOS5 = "Could not restore iPhone, internal error"
Trying to merge MobileMe account to iCloud = "Please Try Again Later. We are unable to move your account at this time"
Trying to update Apple TV 2 = "The update was not successful"

Anyone else getting any of these problems? I have tried restarting all devices. nothing is working...

jav6454
Oct 12, 2011, 02:26 PM
Can you wait like 2 hours? Right now all servers are being hammered by people trying to upgrade. Give it time.

g0odfr1end102
Oct 12, 2011, 02:26 PM
Facing the exact same problem... Getting pretty mad right now.. :mad::mad:

stridemat
Oct 12, 2011, 02:27 PM
With the first problem you need to Back Up your iPhone. Then click restore instead of Update. Once iOS 5 is installed then restore from your back up.

adityashah1989
Oct 12, 2011, 02:28 PM
A friend getting the same internal error message while updating his iPad. He's really frustrated. Solutions?

----------

With the first problem you need to Back Up your iPhone. Then click restore instead of Update. Once iOS 5 is installed then restore from your back up.

Getting the same error by that method as well.

JRoDDz
Oct 12, 2011, 02:29 PM
Trying to update iPhone 3GS to iOS5 = "Could not restore iPhone, internal error"
Trying to merge MobileMe account to iCloud = "Please Try Again Later. We are unable to move your account at this time"
Trying to update Apple TV 2 = "The update was not successful"

Anyone else getting any of these problems? I have tried restarting all devices. nothing is working...

Bought a happy meal at McDonald's.. Extra Chicken Nugget! Today is my day!