PDA

View Full Version : Notification Centre Cannot Arrange Widgets Manually

BenXiaoHai
Oct 12, 2011, 03:30 PM
Hey guys, just noticed everytime I arrange the order of notifications in the notifications centre, they get defaulted back. Anybody have the same issue?

bandofbrothers
Oct 12, 2011, 03:50 PM
How did you arrange them in the first place ?

BenXiaoHai
Oct 12, 2011, 03:54 PM
For example, i moved the stocks widget to the top. But after i press done, the stocks widget gets pushed to the bottom again

virus7
Oct 12, 2011, 06:42 PM
having the same issue...they keep reverting back as soon as i click done and leave the notifications center settings.

bcbryanc
Oct 12, 2011, 06:44 PM
I can arrange them fine and they stay the way I put them, strange.

virus7
Oct 12, 2011, 08:40 PM
did a hard reset (hold menu and sleep/wake button until you see the Apple logo) and the changes are sticking. sweet.

bcbryanc
Oct 12, 2011, 08:41 PM
did a hard reset (hold menu and sleep/wake button until you see the Apple logo) and the changes are sticking. sweet.

I actually did a hard reset after I did the update so maybe that's why it was always working for me :D

Mic'sBook
Sep 11, 2012, 10:49 AM
I have this issue as well. I'm using an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 (latest to date).

Tap 'Settings', and then 'Notifications', and then 'Edit', I can rearrange the items appearing in Notification Centre.

However, after rearranging those items and going back to the main Settings page, when I tap 'Notifications' again to view the changes I made, I find the order stays the same as it was before.

Rearranging the items several times / After rearranging, tapping that specific item and going back one page seems to solve the problem.