PDA

View Full Version : Twitter client that pushes all messages and not just mentions in notification center?

YFox
Oct 12, 2011, 04:05 PM
So, the official twitter client only pushes mentions and the like. I need a client that will push all new tweets through the notification center. Does anyone know of any that are already able to do this under IOS5 ?

LoganT
Oct 12, 2011, 04:18 PM
So, the official twitter client only pushes mentions and the like. I need a client that will push all new tweets through the notification center. Does anyone know of any that are already able to do this under IOS5 ?

BoxCar can do it.

KentuckyHouse
Oct 12, 2011, 04:24 PM
BoxCar can do it.

I have to say, I was late to the BoxCar party, but I've been using it for a few months now and it's fantastic. I can't recommend it enough, honestly. It should work great in conjunction with the Notification Center in iOS5 (I've been using it in a similar fashion with the LockInfo InfoShade on my jailbroken 3GS).

LoganT
Oct 12, 2011, 04:31 PM
I have to say, I was late to the BoxCar party, but I've been using it for a few months now and it's fantastic. I can't recommend it enough, honestly. It should work great in conjunction with the Notification Center in iOS5 (I've been using it in a similar fashion with the LockInfo InfoShade on my jailbroken 3GS).

The only thing I wish is to only have it push certain people I specifically tell it to.