PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have 25gb on iCloud but not my family?

Imola Ghost
Oct 12, 2011, 06:20 PM
I purchased the Family Pack MobileMe and as I am transitioning all of our devices over to iCloud, I noticed that I have 25gb of storage but none of my family members have only 5gb.

Didn't they as MobileMe users have something like 20gb of storage and why aren't they able to get access to the 25gb of storage like I am because we paid for a "Family Pack" that included quite a bit of storage, so I was thinking they should have it also.

chinarut
Jan 12, 2012, 07:17 PM
I'm trying to sort out this confusion right now. According to the chat rep I'm talking to right now, the only user that gets 25GB until June 30, 2012 is the master account.

I could have sworn I saw a sub-account or two with 25GB and going to have to double-check this myself with a few users.

Didn't they as MobileMe users have something like 20gb of storage and why aren't they able to get access to the 25gb of storage like I am because we paid for a "Family Pack" that included quite a bit of storage, so I was thinking they should have it also.

I totally agree they should have given everyone in the master pack 25GB so the family as a whole can figure out whether it's something they want by June 30, 2012!

I suspect someone in marketing screwed this one up!